PDA

View Full Version : wet wednesday daily

smudgley
18-02-2009, 08:59 AM
It's raining here. I have a lady visiting me this morning for a chat who possibly wants to become a fosterer. Then I'm off out for lunch with a friend & Ashleigh & Lucy. Then we are dropping the girls back home (by which point my Dad should be here) and we are off to see a play at Wolverhampton, it's an Agatha Christie called Spiders Web.
Dad will stay at our house as I have someone coming to repair my chipped windscreen.
That's about it.....
have a good day all.

Leesy
18-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Its very wet here as it has been raining here this morning:( , its not looking hopeful for the rest of the day either.
Hope that you enjoy the play Smudgley, not sure what I am upto today, have got to get out and do something as it is half term week and I have got 3 extra here off school, I must be mad:evil: LOL.

yola
18-02-2009, 10:43 AM
It's dull and overcast here, but warm. I have a heap of office stuff to get through. Our vertical office blinds have been taken away for repair, and for security we have old blankets and sheets over the windows (our whole barn conversion office front is window). It looks absolutely hideous and tacky - makes the office look like a squat rather than an office, but hey - at least any thieving toerags won't be able to see in at night!!

janey83
18-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Its dull here.

Been in work, my boyfriend has dropped Leo of at the vets, then on his way back home there was a little yappy dog in the road just standing there, so he stopped and went chasing this little dog all around where he lives (must of looked a right wally lol!) then he managed to get the dog in the middle of a muddy field and now the dogs in his back garden... God knows what he's gonna do with it now.

Gotta pick Leo up after 5 then Im goin to my brothers to look at my new nephew (kitten) he's arrived! yay.

MrsH
18-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Overcast but calm and warm here, birds singing away in the garden and the robins have been collecting some of Morgan's puppy fluff to line their nest.

We popped out to Farnham this morning to our nearest Pets at Home, needed food, litter, treats and a new dog brush. Anyway, our route takes us past a place that sells sheds, it's well-known locally for the clever advertising banners they put up outside and I had to have a chuckle today, it was obviously geared towards last Saturday 14th Feb as the current slogan reads"Forget the roses, buy her a shed!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

dandysmom
18-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Wet here too: light snow earlier, just stuck on the grass and shrubs, sidewalks and roads fine. Will turn to an all day rain later as it warms...is 1 degree now with 7 the predicted high. I'd already decided to have a lie in and did, actually slept later than I'd planned. After breakfast Leia went to the door and said "Owww! (Out!) very plainly; stayed on the porch all of three minutes and scritched on the storm door to come in to her warm radiator. It will be a lazy day for us both! So no news here.

Please join me at the quiz tonight at 8 in Games if you can; I'll be hosting it,

Enjoy the day!

Tink
18-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Sunny and beautiful here today!:D Dragging my feet this morning, mind is going fast but body going slowly. Procrastinating on cleaning the kitchen...just doing chores and will take care of the furkids and probably read today. And last minute preparations for the new furbaby I'm expecting.
All and all a pretty laid back day.
Have a good one!;)