PDA

View Full Version : My goddaughter pics

janey83
19-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Hi, my friend had a baby girl on the 4th of Jan and Ive not been able to go round and see her coz Ive had Tonsillitis grrr. I went round today and she's so cute. I'm over the moon for my friend. Not entirely sure what god parents are suppose to do though lol.

Emily Marie

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/janey_83/Emily%20Marie/DSC00789.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/janey_83/Emily%20Marie/DSC00790.jpg

After a stretch!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/janey_83/Emily%20Marie/DSC00791.jpg

Moli
19-01-2009, 07:51 PM
She is just so cute...gorgeous little girl

Mags
19-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Welcome to the world Emily Marie......... she's such a little sweetheart!:D

yola
19-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Such a pretty little girl! God parents? Well, if you're religious then it's about bring the child up in the faith of you/the parents, if not it's more symbolic, more like a 'honorary' aunty!!

pinklizzy
19-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Awww! What a little cutie!

janey83
19-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Such a pretty little girl! God parents? Well, if you're religious then it's about bring the child up in the faith of you/the parents, if not it's more symbolic, more like a 'honorary' aunty!!

ok, think ill just take the aunty part lol.:D

Natalie
19-01-2009, 11:32 PM
She is gorgeous. Congratulations xx

Tina
19-01-2009, 11:55 PM
What a beautiful little girl! And congrats on becoming an auntie/godmother! :D

My godson is now 22 with 2 little boys of his own, and according to him my role as godmother is to buy him gifts and always take HIS side in arguments with his parents.......:roll:

janey83
20-01-2009, 11:36 AM
What a beautiful little girl! And congrats on becoming an auntie/godmother! :D

My godson is now 22 with 2 little boys of his own, and according to him my role as godmother is to buy him gifts and always take HIS side in arguments with his parents.......:roll:

Lol, I'll see what Emily says when she grows up lol.

random
20-01-2009, 01:41 PM
She's beautiful, congratulations. x

Kazz
20-01-2009, 05:31 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....is all I can say a lovely name too,as a godmother 4 times over. To my nieces Katie and Sophie and nephew Jack. And my first Godchild my friends son David.....who was my training ground I found godmother meant being chief swing pusher......you are always in goal.....(maybe a boy thing there but you get the drift) trips out to MacDonalds, footie matches, visits to the park to catch tiddlers, conker hunts, hours spent waiting for hme to put his head under the water in the swimming baths then more hours speant trying to persuade him NOT to hold his breathe under the water.

Just fun I found and althugh he thought I alays took his siad in arguments I found I was more of a "mediator" especialy when his parents seperated then divorced I was a "safe harbour" Now he's 18 and away at Uni this Christmas he said "he could not have survived with out me I was always thinking of him in the divorce" obviously his parents love him dearly and did their best but he said he considered me to be his "lawyer" Just enjoy enjoy enjoy...................take every picture opportunity you get...and enjoy every single moment.

janey83
21-01-2009, 11:20 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....is all I can say a lovely name too

Just enjoy enjoy enjoy...................take every picture opportunity you get...and enjoy every single moment.

Yeah Emily is a nice name. My friend took my middle name Marie and gave it to Emily, which put a lump in my throat hehe.

Ill be doing just that.

Leesy
21-01-2009, 11:48 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is a real little cutie, in fact she is adorable, I luvvvvvvvvvv her name as well, they are all so sweet when they are that age, they are just so snuggly and cuddly, it certainly makes you think to yourself you would like another LOL, but then you remember the sleepless nights, the permant suitcase you need to take with you every where. LOL:lol: