PDA

View Full Version : How to get your people under your paw ...

Phoenix
18-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Dylan here! :-D So you kitties want to learn how to get your people well and truly under your paw? There's a few golden rules:

Rule One: If your people want you to do anything, don't do it! You are not a dog!

Rule Two: The Vet is your enemy. Avoid him/her at all costs and DO NOT let your people put you in the basket!

Rule Three: Eat when you feel like it. Your people must like it or lump it.

Rule Four: Only play with catnip toys when your people are not watching. They will use this against you to make you do undignified things. Remember this!

Rule Five: Only sit on laps if YOU want to! Not if your people want you to sit on their lap, only if YOU want to.

and Rule Six: Avoid telling your humans if you are frightened, again they will only use this to their advantage to get you to behave like a D word! (e.g. if you are outside and you come across something you are very frightened of)

How true to life is that list of rules? :lol: Made them up with Dylan's assisstance. :lol:

Tina
18-01-2009, 08:33 PM
All very true indeed, RCR! :lol:

I shall have to be sure to hide this thread from wee Mousie though, as she may get ideas about Rule 2 and I already have enough difficulty getting her to the vet without her following Dylan's advice as well! :roll: :lol:

Phoenix
18-01-2009, 08:49 PM
All very true indeed, RCR! :lol:

I shall have to be sure to hide this thread from wee Mousie though, as she may get ideas about Rule 2 and I already have enough difficulty getting her to the vet without her following Dylan's advice as well! :roll: :lol:

True! :lol: I think Beauty must have somehow managed to teach Dylan what I've posted (apart from the eating one, Dylan made that one up himself!)

HappyKatz
21-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Our kitties have their paws up to your thread RCR & Dylan! :cat10 "So true" they all meow!
Cats are such lovely creatures - even with their cattitude & all!

dandysmom
21-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Leia firmly believes in all those rules, RCR! Especially #2!!

Phoenix
22-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Leia firmly believes in all those rules, RCR! Especially #2!!

I think most cats do, dandysmom! :lol:

angieh
22-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Merlin, who has years of practice, agrees completely with Rule 5!

dandysmom
22-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Merlin, who has years of practice, agrees completely with Rule 5!

Leia would like to add a codicil to Rule 5 ... if the lap wiggles at all adjusting itself, leap off instantly with an aggrieved look!

Phoenix
22-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Leia would like to add a codicil to Rule 5 ... if the lap wiggles at all adjusting itself, leap off instantly with an aggrieved look!

That's not Dylan's style, but he says it can be added :lol:

He'll do his best to stay on laps through hell and high water :lol: