PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

Jac
25-11-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm sorry that I have been gone for so long, there is just so much stuff going on at the moment.:shock:
Gordon's cancer is back but this time it's in both his lungs.
My Mum has been really unwell with depression, my great Aunt has cancer also.
Sean has stuff going on with the Army (due to the colour of his skin.....now there's a shock) he went AWOL again.
It just keeps coming:roll:
I'll be on as soon as I can. Just steeling a wee bit time here and there.

Oh yeh I have a new adittion to my family. A wee staffie. His name is Barney. He is 10 months old and I love him to bits. All thanks to Tracey at staffie rescue. (she's a star)

I hope you are all well and happy.
Jac xx

dandysmom
25-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Oh Jac, so sorry to hear things are going badly; had been wondering how you, your Mum and brother were doing...
Hope little Barney can help you a bit just by being there while you can use a little comfort. ((hugs)) Will be thinking of you.

Jac
25-11-2008, 11:28 PM
Eileen, Thank you so much xx

calismum
26-11-2008, 12:29 AM
Hi Jac - I am so sorry to hear things are so tough for you right now. Although as a newbie I've not got to know you I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you. Cancer is such a destrucrive thing and there may be times when the sufferer feels good and other when they do not. Depression can be such a debilitating illness too. My life has been touched by both of these terrible things and I just wanted to send you my thoughts and best wishes. I hope also that Sean manages to find some strength to cope with the prejudice he is facing.

Your new pup sounds as if he will be great company and will certainly give you lots of love and hugs.

janey83
26-11-2008, 10:14 AM
Sorry to hear your news. Thinkin of you.

Jac
26-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Thank you for your lovely comments. That's what makes Catsey such a nice place even people that don't know you care.

Calismum my brother has been given the "all clear" three time's. It is really hard on us all.
Sean is my son. He's gone back to the army but I may go to the press.

angieh
26-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Jac - very sorry to hear about all the sadness that's affecting you and your family.

Seen a picture on your Barney thread - looks like a lovely boy. How's he getting on with your cats?

Jac
26-11-2008, 02:40 PM
He doesn't bother. To be honest for a pup he's really laid back (sometimes) Mind you Yoda's wee nose is out of joint:lol:

alexgirl73
26-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Hello you mad woman you, nice to see you back!! Sorry to hear about Gordon, he's in my prayers. And tell Sean not to let the ******s get him down! Chin up and show them who's the better man!

Phoenix
26-11-2008, 08:15 PM
I'm so sorry to hear things are going badly for you :(

HappyKatz
26-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Hope everything gets better for you, your family, & Gordon :smt049
Barney sounds like a wonderful furry addition to your family :-D

pinklizzy
26-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Sorry to hear you've had so much to cope with, sending you lots of good thoughts, will be thinking of you.
Lxx