PDA

View Full Version : Dylan's gone seriously nuts

Phoenix
16-11-2008, 10:52 AM
He's charging round the house and spooking himself this morning if we so much as walk within sight of him :shock:

e.g. someone coming down the stairs, his reaction is "Holy smoke!" and dissappear, someone walking near his litter tray same reaction, etc etc.

Just thought you all needed to know ;) :lol:

stitch_too
16-11-2008, 01:28 PM
sounds like he's having a mad hour!

do you know if anything's made him like that?

Elaine
16-11-2008, 02:54 PM
He's charging round the house and spooking himself this morning if we so much as walk within sight of him :shock:

e.g. someone coming down the stairs, his reaction is "Holy smoke!" and dissappear, someone walking near his litter tray same reaction, etc etc.

Just thought you all needed to know ;) :lol:

Yes because I'd have never slept tonight otherwise:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eva had a maddy a short time ago, she was like a bull in a china shop:-D

meep
16-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Minsky does it on a regular basis. It's either after he's seen a bug outside the window and can't catch it, then he'll go charging from room to room, window to window. Or sometimes just for the heck of it! It's hilarious to watch.

angieh
16-11-2008, 05:28 PM
We call it "having a funny five minutes"!

dandysmom
16-11-2008, 05:35 PM
They all do it from time to time, even laid back Leia! The crazies!

calismum
16-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Kinsi has been doing that for the last 40 odd minutes. She is now exhausted and cuddled up on the radiater bed. Sound asleep.

Phoenix
16-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Dylan was acting like that all day! :lol: He's still at it now! :lol:

To the best of my knowledge nothings made him act like that!

Phoenix
16-11-2008, 09:02 PM
He's just about finished charging round now :lol:

Phoenix
16-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Crash Landing!!! :shock: (or should that be fall? :shock: )

Dylan's just attempted to jump from the floor straight onto one of the tops, misjudged the jump and slipped straight back onto the floor with a thump! :shock:

He appears to be uninjured, hid but came out a few moments later for strokes and a lot of fuss! :shock:

dandysmom
16-11-2008, 09:58 PM
That embarrasses them when they do that! Did he wash? Remember the line from The Silent Miaow..."when in doubt, wash"?

Tina
17-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Miw does that a few times a week, it's hilarious to watch! Mouse does it several times a day since she's been well......making up for all that lost time I think LOL! Down the stairs, tear into the sitting room, tear out of the sitting room and into the dining room.....slipping and sliding on the hall floor as they make that U-turn, then back out and up the stairs, to start all over again! With Miw it usually lasts about 5 minutes.....she's quite lazy normally LOL. With Mouse however, it can go on for 30 or 40 minutes.....and then just when she stops and we think she's calming down.......one of us says "You tired out now, Mousie", and she's off again LOL!

cats' staff
17-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Smudge regularly has mad moments but the other two don't seem to. Tolly often falls off things as he relaxes so much that he forgets about that pesky gravity thing. He ALWAYS washes himself afterwards.

Phoenix
17-11-2008, 08:03 PM
That embarrasses them when they do that! Did he wash? Remember the line from The Silent Miaow..."when in doubt, wash"?

No, like I said he hid and peeked out at us for a few moments then came out after lovings and strokes.

HappyKatz
17-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Aww Dylan is so cute! I bet you had a good laugh from that :lol:

Our cats do that too :cat32 They are so cute when they act all crazy :-P