PDA

View Full Version : Boys will be boys!

random
09-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Anakin and Tucker having a bit of male bonding time. ;-)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/09-11-08006.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/09-11-08007.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/09-11-08009.jpg

dandysmom
09-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Lovely pics, Random, how little Anakin has grown! He doesn't look too happy at being held there, bless him! He does remind me so much of Uncle Merlin!

random
09-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Lovely pics, Random, how little Anakin has grown! He doesn't look too happy at being held there, bless him! He does remind me so much of Uncle Merlin!

Thanks Eileen, I asked Myles to grab 'em so I could get a decent shot of them together to show how big Anakin is now and he's only just coming up 7 months! They both wanted to be off and causing mischief and not having their pic taken! :roll:

Anakin adores Myles though and when there are laps to choose from he will always choose his lap first, always has done even since he was a wee dot of a kit. Tucker is a tart and will stay with whomever gives him the most attention!

Mags
09-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Lovely pics Random........ that's a gorgeous one of Myles holding Anakin and Tucker!:D

Kay
09-11-2008, 11:59 PM
Brilliant pics Kel. Looks like Myles keeps them in order.

janey83
10-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Lol love the 3rd pic!

meep
10-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Great pics! I love watching them play fight, my two do it all the time, hilarious!

dinahsmum
10-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Just like Alan Bates & Oliver Reed wrestling in front of the fire in Women in Love! :lol:
Well, maybe not just like
All the aforemetioned are lovely boys though

angieh
10-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Just like Alan Bates & Oliver Reed wrestling in front of the fire in Women in Love! :lol:

:-D :-D :-D :-D

There is a resemblance - but these two did at least keep their fur coats on!!!

Lovely pictures Random - Myles is obviously the two legs of choice for Anakin and Ani and Tucker look to be such big boys. 7 months did you say? I am not sure at what age a cat truly becomes an "adult". Uncle Merlin sends affectionate purrrrs.

Moli
10-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Brilliant pictures, love the last one, Myles has such gorgeous hair, what a lovely colour!!

random
10-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Lovely pics Random........ that's a gorgeous one of Myles holding Anakin and Tucker!:D
Thank you Mags. x

Brilliant pics Kel. Looks like Myles keeps them in order.
Oh he certainly does! Thanks Kay. x

Lol love the 3rd pic!
Thank you!

Great pics! I love watching them play fight, my two do it all the time, hilarious!
It is especially funny when they have a group brawl!

Ah yes maybe that is what they are aiming for! I wonder who would be who? :lol:

:-D :-D :-D :-D

There is a resemblance - but these two did at least keep their fur coats on!!!

Lovely pictures Random - Myles is obviously the two legs of choice for Anakin and Ani and Tucker look to be such big boys. 7 months did you say? I am not sure at what age a cat truly becomes an "adult". Uncle Merlin sends affectionate purrrrs.
My other boys didn't really reach their fully grown size 'til about 18 months! :shock: Ani sends special head rubs to his favourite Auntie and Uncle Merlin.

Brilliant pictures, love the last one, Myles has such gorgeous hair, what a lovely colour!!
Aww thank you Moli, Myles was not happy when he had his hair cut for school in September so he is growing it back and I have promised never to make him go to the hairdresser again, where that will lead us I dont know! :shock:

alexgirl73
10-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Gorgeous pics. Anakin has grown into such a handsome cat. And I agree with Moli, love Myles hair.

HappyKatz
11-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Anakin & Tucker are so handsome! :smt007 Their markings & colors are gorgeous!
Hope to see more photos of your boys :cat10 Thank you for sharing them!