PDA

View Full Version : What a catatrosphy just now

kado
09-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Kado has just being for a number 2 which was a bit ruuny in the litter tray. Then Chester decided to want to go after but he is very perticular and wouldnt go. So he started to wee on the carpet in the living room. Stopped him and rushed him too the litter tray but he jumped out. So my son changed the litter which i was going to do anyway. Scraped it into a bin bag and tried to carry it to the door to put in bin. The bl**dy bag split all over the floor and my feet. It wouldn't have being so bad but there was a couple of number 2's in it. OH and me cleaned it up but in the meantime Chester had too have a wee in the completly empty tray. I didnt know if i should have laughed or cried. A cautionary tale for you all dont use cheap bin bags i can say now that they dont work:)

CathyW
09-11-2008, 10:30 AM
oh yuk been there thats horrible isnt it. ive been using woodchippings/saw dust,(what u put in a rabbits cage) its so much lighter to carry out. and it dont smell. and reggie likes it better than litter.
oh and i find it cheaper.

kado
09-11-2008, 11:21 AM
I never thought of that. If i run out of cat litter i might use it. I have it for the other animals and i am lucky as i get it free. A friend of mine has a wood factory and i get a masive 4ft high bag when ever i want it.

meep
09-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Oh dear Kado, poor you! Due to the yuckiness of the no 2's i probably would have been closer to tears but laughed about it later. Cats always manage to bring a smile to our faces :)

random
09-11-2008, 11:52 PM
I have been there with the splitting of the binbag. Thing is I change the litter so often with 6 cats it's still cheaper to get cheapy bin bags but double them. ;)

I find every time I change the litter the cats seem to queue up to christen the brand spanking clean trays, they drive me mental doing that i'm sure they hold it in 'til the trays are pristine and then go and they all take one each so every bloomin tray is chistened as soon as it's been disinfected.

Also the boys have a habit of when I am cleaning them, in mid clean shall we say, of peeing in or on the binbag full of the old dirty litter and usually missing and making a mess all over the place, as if they can't wait 2 mins, they do it on purpose I know it!

Se you set me off on one now! :mrgreen:

dandysmom
10-11-2008, 12:47 AM
I have been there with the splitting of the binbag. Thing is I change the litter so often with 6 cats it's still cheaper to get cheapy bin bags but double them. ;)

I find every time I change the litter the cats seem to queue up to christen the brand spanking clean trays, they drive me mental doing that i'm sure they hold it in 'til the trays are pristine and then go and they all take one each so every bloomin tray is chistened as soon as it's been disinfected.

Also the boys have a habit of when I am cleaning them, in mid clean shall we say, of peeing in or on the binbag full of the old dirty litter and usually missing and making a mess all over the place, as if they can't wait 2 mins, they do it on purpose I know it!

Se you set me off on one now! :mrgreen:

Oh Random, that did make me laugh! When I had three, they would be lined up waiting to piddle even if they'd been there 10 minutes ago!