PDA

View Full Version : Daily thread ~ Thursday

Mags
16-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Morning all!

Lovely, sunny day and quite chilly at the moment........ hopefully things will warm up soon..:D

I have a dental appointment this afternoon, a piece of my tooth has broken away from a filling...:(

Hope you all enjoy the new Chat Room that Az has kindly provided for us.......

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=29822

.........now you can chat about everything (within reason, of course!) to your heart's content!

Enjoy your day everyone:D

PoshPuss
16-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Hello peeps! It's a dry but grey day here. I'm just doing a little bit of article searching online before my lectures this pm. I'll try and check out the chat room later today :) great idea Az! not much news my end of the world. Hope you are all keeping well. Good luck at the dentist later Mags.

Moli
16-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Morning all, beautiful here.....but very cold wind!!!I have woken up with a fat lip! got a beauty of a cold sore.:( ..Luckily I have some cream for it...
Got 2 hours of pampering this afternoon at the hairdressers, very tempted to have it cut short.:? ....Fed up with it all over my face...:?
But I bet I come back with it exactly the same...:roll:
Have a lovely day everyone....

yola
16-10-2008, 10:15 AM
Well, after just having got rid of the pleurisy I now have a lovely sore throat and sniffle. Great eh? Still, that I can live with! Trying to sort out a bit of mess at work on a complex job which has been invoiced but not in enough detail for the client to feel comfortable with.

It's cold and semi-bright today and I have woolly layers and scarves on :roll:

Moli
16-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Oh! Yola, sounds are if you are run down, you need some time off to take it easy..
Keep warm and drink plenty...
Tell that OH to look after you!!!!!Hugs..xxx

dandysmom
16-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Afternoon, people! Last of the lovely days here: 24 now, 28 predicted for afternoon, and by Friday the high will be...18!! :shock: Long underwear and lots of layers of wooly things, ugh! No market run today, this is my delivery day; just slept in, took a walk and chopped some more weeds.... I do lead an exciting life ....:-D That's exciting about the Chat Room; off to read about it. I've never been on one; can we do our quiz in it, I wonder? Don't know how they work...:oops:

Moli: if you did get it cut, pics, please!!
Yola: you need a break, girl! Sorry you're still poorly.
Mags: dentist? Ouch!!

Anyone heard from PL?

Enjoy the day .....

Moli
16-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Moli: if you did get it cut, pics, please!!

Just had my normal inch off of the bottom DM but did have slightly darker highlights this time...

Mags
16-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Still feeling numb from the dentist......... had a filling taken out, tooth rebuilt and and capped - I'm glad that's over with! :D

angieh
16-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Were you a brave girl, Mags? (I don't like the dentist at all, although he is very good and a very kind man!)

Mags
16-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Were you a brave girl, Mags? (I don't like the dentist at all, although he is very good and a very kind man!)
Quite honestly I can say I didn't feel a thing Angie, not even the injection. The bit I hate the most is the grinding drill! :roll:

Moli
16-10-2008, 08:22 PM
I just hate it all!:roll: :(

calismum
16-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Evening All

Yola, take care of yourself
Moli, ages since I've had change of style, always chicken out
Mags, hope that horrid numbness has worn off and toothis better

Seriously - last we heard of from PL she had fainted, has anyone heard of her since?

I'm home alone tonight (hurrah)

CM

stitch_too
16-10-2008, 08:25 PM
i haven't been to see a dentist for over eight years! :D

hope you're tooth is ok, mags

angieh
16-10-2008, 08:26 PM
I've heard nothing from Liz - I am concerned about her too.