PDA

View Full Version : When and where are you happiest?

Mags
16-09-2008, 11:25 PM
It could be in a special place, on holiday, with a certain person....... so what makes you happy...:D

calismum
16-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Oh, I'm very much a home buddy. So happiest at home with OH and my animals and garden. Maybe chuck in a good book and some chocolate!

What about you?

CM

Moli
16-09-2008, 11:32 PM
One thing that I really love and does makes me happy is being in the forest with the dogs, having as much time as I want, watching the birds, and sometimes seeing the deer.....

Mags
16-09-2008, 11:33 PM
I'm a home buddy too and like nothing better than when my grandchildren are around.........the years fall off me when I play with them!! :lol:

Moli
16-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Spending time with my hubby, just the two of us, he is away so much anytime we have together makes me happy...

Mags
16-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Spending time with my hubby, just the two of us, he is away so much anytime we have together makes me happy...
I would imagine you would appreciate each other more not seeing him so much too....

Darky
17-09-2008, 08:26 AM
Every second spent with my fiance, no matter where we are, makes me the happiest.

smudgley
17-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Christmas-time with my husband & my daughters. :p

yola
17-09-2008, 09:51 AM
1. Being with my boys . . . anywhere
2. Being in London with my good friend Juliet
3. Being in the gym with my headphones on - me time.

dandysmom
17-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Relaxing at home in the evening with a good book, a drink and music on the CD player, and knowing that I never have to go to work ever again!!

HappyKatz
17-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Great thread!! :smt023
- Relaxing at home with my husband & our cats.
- Watching the cats enjoy outside while we are sitting on our swing together.
- Exploring nature with my husband & taking photos - Just us & the beauty of nature! :-D

Kim
17-09-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm very much a home bird too. I love to relax at home with my family and dogs & Cats. Caleb (our lurcher) is usually cuddled up to me on the sofa! I love to read or watch TV, glass of wine, and soft lights and perfumed candles. Perfect. I also love to walk the dogs somewhere quiet and beautiful, at one with nature. Simple pleasures are the best!

CathyW
18-09-2008, 10:15 AM
im happy when we are on holiday in mid wales. just breathing in the fresh air and admiring the mountains.
and im also happy when im snuggly in bed having the cats on the bottom of the bed keeping my feet warm. and having a cuddle with charlie ;)
and im also happy when im out with my daughter i enjoy seeing the admiring looks she gets off ppl. she wont have it but shes a stunning looking girl :)

kado
18-09-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm the happiest i have been for ages here. I've got my daughters and now my son comes most days. Ive got my five beautiful cats and my two bunny's now. I wouldt realy want too be anywhere else.

jane