PDA

View Full Version : reggie trying it on.

CathyW
16-09-2008, 10:34 PM
i like to have the boys in by 9 each evening. worried about roads.
so tonight ronnies come in. and reggie decides hes going to play. i was running around the garden chinking the tins ect. and so i see him but hes on the roof of the shed, rolling about being all friendly wanting fuss. er sorry reg im not 7 foot tall. so im climbing up a ladder to get him. that was easy enough. so was carrying him to the back door, and he thought no way and makes a bid for freedom. and legs it. so hes off over the fence and on another shed. so out comes the ladder again. and i catch him.
hes had his dinner and now happily asleep.
oh and i managed to tread on a slug while i was at it.YUCK i really hate slugs.
cheers reggie boy.:-D

Moli
16-09-2008, 10:52 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry BM, but that sounds so funny, hope you have not hurt yourself chasing the little devil!

dandysmom
16-09-2008, 11:02 PM
I know I shouldn't laugh, but the way you tell it....naughty boy! Hope your back's OK!

angieh
17-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Yes, it is the way you tell it boysmum! Sorry about the slug - trust you didn't have your slippers on?!

CathyW
17-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Yes, it is the way you tell it boysmum! Sorry about the slug - trust you didn't have your slippers on?!yes i had my slippers on. or i would of been quite sick if i had found it bare footed :shock: horrible creatures slugs no use to man nor beast.

angieh
17-09-2008, 12:09 PM
yes i had my slippers on. or i would of been quite sick if i had found it bare footed :shock: horrible creatures slugs no use to man nor beast.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Yuk!

Of course, baby slugs (sluggings? sluglets? slittens?) are food for many of our wild birds.

Elaine
17-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Not a slug fan either. Reggie is a little devil:lol:

yola
17-09-2008, 02:55 PM
LOL! I love the 'tails' of Ronnie and Reggie :-D

I concur with the slugs theory - hateful lardy bags of slime. Give me a snail any day, now they're cute and I get REALLY upset if I tread on one of those :roll:

Rosie
17-09-2008, 03:10 PM
It is something I have often wondered but never asked the question "why is the traffic more worrying during the night"? At least where I live the traffic is vastly reduced during the night and both my cats love going out during the night, especially in summer.

Mags
17-09-2008, 03:38 PM
It is something I have often wondered but never asked the question "why is the traffic more worrying during the night"? At least where I live the traffic is vastly reduced during the night and both my cats love going out during the night, especially in summer.

Drink drivers maybe? We have many "youngsters" here who tend to think that it's the norm to go speeding everywhere at night...:roll:

angieh
17-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I watched that film The Krays with Martin and Gary Kemp last week. Couldn't help but think about ronnie and reggie and your stories about them. They may try in on etc., but at least they aren't wicked in that way, apart from with the rodent population that is - and I for one would applaud them for that!

dandysmom
17-09-2008, 04:26 PM

Rosie, both of BMs cats are black, hence harder for a driver to see in the dark .....

CathyW
17-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Rosie, both of BMs cats are black, hence harder for a driver to see in the dark .....was just about to say that :)
also theres a nutter around killing cats for the fun of it. so like to keep mine in at night.