PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooo

Erin
09-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Hi guys,
Im really sorry I havnt been on much lately,I have been soooo busy!!!
I had forgotten what it was like to have a social life and drink vast amounts of alcohol every weekend :roll: :lol:
Im in demand and not sure I can cope with much more,my liver certainly cant :lol:
I promise Ill make more of an effort to get on more.

So whats been happening? Any gossip,come on spill........

Mags
09-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Good to see you again Erin, we were wondering where you had got to....:lol:

Hope your new job is going well?

Elaine
09-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Ah the proverbial bad penny:lol:

How you doing chum?;)

Erin
09-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Good to see you again Erin, we were wondering where you had got to....:lol:

Hope your new job is going well?

New job is brilliant thanks Mags,Im really enjoying it,although it is taking me longer than I thought it would to get used to working on my own.
There have been a couple of incidents that I would have had team backing on in my last job,but I got through it unhurt just :lol:
Im loving not working nights anymore,Im really not sure I could go back to nights again now

Erin
09-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Ah the proverbial bad penny:lol:

How you doing chum?;)

Much better now,it took me 48 hours to get over the weekend,im now preparing myself to do it all over again in 3 sleeps time :twisted:

Mags
09-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Pleased to hear that....:D It's nice that you can switch off work and have the nights to yourself now .................second thoughts though...maybe not if you're going to end up with liver disease!! ;):-D

Erin
09-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Pleased to hear that....:D It's nice that you can switch off work and have the nights to yourself now .................second thoughts though...maybe not if you're going to end up with liver disease!! ;):-D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yola
10-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Hi there Erin :D So pleased to hear the job's working out and that the social life it so!

So, how are things with the 'bloke with the fast car' . . . or did that not go anywhere in the end? Good to see you back though :-D

Erin
11-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Hi there Erin :D So pleased to hear the job's working out and that the social life it so!

So, how are things with the 'bloke with the fast car' . . . or did that not go anywhere in the end? Good to see you back though :-D

No it didnt work out with him Yola,turns out hes not as much of a nice guy when hes had a drink :roll:
BUT there is somebody Ive met,I dont want to say to much yet just incase I temp fate but he is really really sweet and we have alot in common,so hopefully things will work out between us :)

Moli
11-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Hi Erin, good to hear everything is going ok with you....and a new romance too...:D

Erin
11-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi Erin, good to hear everything is going ok with you....and a new romance too...:D

I do hope so Pat :)

Mags
11-09-2008, 07:16 PM
No it didnt work out with him Yola,turns out hes not as much of a nice guy when hes had a drink :roll:
BUT there is somebody Ive met,I dont want to say to much yet just incase I temp fate but he is really really sweet and we have alot in common,so hopefully things will work out between us :)

No wonder we aren't seeing so much of you these days:lol: ....very pleased for you Erin! :D

yola
11-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Yes, good news indeed! Hope it all works out according to your wishes :-D