PDA

View Full Version : Daily thread ~ Saturday

Mags
30-08-2008, 05:53 AM
Morning everyone..:D

It's still dark here but it's dry and very mild. I'm sat here with a cuppa as I've been awake since before 4.00am and can't get back to sleep...:roll: Cassie got excited as she thought it was time for her breakfast.......no way!!:lol: Can't have her getting used to eating this early or it'll become a habit with her!

The weekend is here, enjoy! :D

Elaine
30-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Morning Mags, Morning all.
Not sure what to do with myself today, its not often that I dont have some bodies rabbit or cat to check on at the weekends, so feel a little lost tbh:lol:

yola
30-08-2008, 09:40 AM
I have got the murderous hangover from hell. My brother dropped Domi back last night after a brilliant day at legoland and stayed. So I ended up putting away the best part of 2 bottles of wine :shock: Paying the price today!!

Sebi has a very upset tummy so plenty of nappy changes going on this morning . . . just what I need feeling as I do!

Might drag OH round B&Q later to get the bits he needs for the building of our kitchen sink unit as I'd like to get that finished now. The weather bodes well for today - warm and sunny :D

Donna
30-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Lovely and sunny here in Kent!! Makes a nice change!!!

Not sure what to do today - Emma and her friend are still sleeping after a party last night that finished at quarter to one... dont think I will see them this morning!!

Making the most of the weather and getting the washing out... got to empty the shed as someone is dismantling and collecting tomorrow as I sold it on Ebay...

Have a good day all.

calismum
30-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Hi everyone,
Well, kitten is here. Alfie is in a huff, Cali the dog is terrified. Kitten (calling her Kinsi) is not using the litter tray, not eating and to cap it all it is pouring so I can't even escape to the garden. Joy!

CM

janey83
30-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Morning all. Warm here but cloudy.

I was gonna be go down to Wembley to watch the mighty Saints vs Hull, but I had to work today :-( so watchin it on tv.

Mags
30-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Just come indoors from clearing the garden........phew it was hot out there, I've got a face the colour of beetroot!:lol: It's been a lovely hot afternoon at last, the chairs are out and we had our first cuppa in the garden for months!:D

Cassie has been enjoying it too, she has been watching the world go by and dozing in the bird table..:D

dandysmom
30-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Our needed rain is over, the sun is shining, it's warming up nicely. 22C now, and forecast for the long weekend is sunny and warm! Doesn't get much better! Did the usual Saturday library/liquor store run, have a small wash hanging out and just plan a lazy afternoon with papers and crossword. May re-pot a few plants. My ruellia seeds are out of the chilling period; waiting for them to germinate....wish me luck!

Have a lovely weekend, people!