View Full Version : Daily thread ~ Tuesday

Mags
12-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Just noticed that there was no thread today!:shock:

It's been mixed weather here no good for drying the washing:(

Hope you've all had a good day? :lol:

yola
12-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Just back from the gym after a hour's body pumpand I'm popped! OH has prepared dinner of pork fillet caserole which is perfuming the whole house with scent of rosemary . . . it's making me starving!

Other than that, will relax infront of the television with some wine and do very little for the rest of the evening :D

dandysmom
12-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Another gorgeous sunny and cool day. I won't be on this evening; an old friend and her partner are in town so we're going out to dinner and have a good catch-up on old times and what's new!

Have a nice evening.......

Mags
12-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Another gorgeous sunny and cool day. I won't be on this evening; an old friend and her partner are in town so we're going out to dinner and have a good catch-up on old times and what's new!

Have a nice evening.......
Was wondering where you were tonight Eileen, glad you're ok..:D
Have a lovely evening, will look forward to seeing you tomorrow.:D

angieh
12-08-2008, 10:31 PM
How lovely Eileen - hope you have a great time and a lovely dinner.

Moli
12-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Enjoy your dinner DM....

dandysmom
13-08-2008, 01:55 AM
It is so nice to see old friends! I've occasionally mentioned my breeder friends with whom I went to shows; well, Cathy was one of them, and I've missed her since she moved to Richmond. We had a good gab, and of course Leia who normally vanishes when people come over let herself be petted and sat on the porch with us for a while! Most unusual, and very nice! Went to dinner across the river in Virginia; one of the few places that still have smoking sections. Delicious grilled Atlantic salmon for me, and prime rib for my meat-lover friends. I was a bad mum and didn't bring anything back for Leia, as she doesn't like fish.....