PDA

View Full Version : woo hoo - just booked.........

charliebubs
30-07-2008, 04:04 PM
My trip to Australia :) :) :) :)

I fly out on Boxing Day and come back on 23 January 2009 - 4 whole weeks of no work - bliss, bliss, bliss.

One of my friends is getting married over there in Jan and I wanted to go for her wedding and also to catch up with all my old friends in Melbourne (as I lived there for a few years) and it's finally booked :-D :-D

5 months to wait now :roll:

Oh, and don't worry about the kitties. My housemate will be at home and has offered to look after them (with some agreement on discounted rent!), my sister will also pop into see them all and the pet sitter will visit if for any reason my housemate isn't there or stays away. All sorted. Although of course I will miss them terribly :cry:

But absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that.......

angieh
30-07-2008, 05:40 PM
How absolutely wonderful Charlie. Must seem like a long time to wait, but it will give you time to decide on what to wear for the wedding!

Mags
30-07-2008, 05:48 PM
That's wonderful Charlie, you'll have a great time there in the sunshine while we'll all shivering in mid winter!:lol:

Those 5 months will pass by before you know it! ;)

HappyKatz
30-07-2008, 07:21 PM
That is great!! 5 Months will go by quickly when you have Australia to look forward to :-D

dandysmom
30-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Fab! A wedding, a reunion with old friends, warm warm weather, and the cats all sorted!! Couldn't be better!

Elaine
30-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Brilliant Charlie, I'd love to go back to Melbourne.
Remeber to pack the camera;)

Kim
30-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Fantastic Charlie, I'm so jealous! I would love to go back to Aus and I loved Melbourne. As you know my OH is from Melbourne. I know you will have a fantastic time!!

Kazz
30-07-2008, 11:01 PM
What a lovely thing to have to look forward too, friends of mine are flying into Melbourne in Oct for 10 weeks they are planning on moving out there visa's etc sorted......looking at where to live.......

Have a great time Charlie and 5 months is nothing....just think its August already....

charliebubs
31-07-2008, 09:53 AM
How absolutely wonderful Charlie. Must seem like a long time to wait, but it will give you time to decide on what to wear for the wedding!

Hadn't even thought of that Angie :shock: In my excitement forgot all about that!!!!!

Oh well, plenty of time to plan :-D

Fran
31-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Ooooh how exciting Charlie!! :D I hadn't realised that you had lived in Aus! I must give you a ring to gen up as hubby has family there and it's on the cards that we may emigrate next year ;)

charliebubs
31-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Ooooh how exciting Charlie!! :D I hadn't realised that you had lived in Aus! I must give you a ring to gen up as hubby has family there and it's on the cards that we may emigrate next year ;)

Reallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!??!?!? You kept that quiet, Fran ;)

Yes, PM or ring me, be glad to tell you all about it. I loved it and would have stayed there if I could have.