PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread/Wednesday

Erin
23-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Morning all,
Looking like its going to be a nice day here today :)
I worked last night and have to try and stay awake all day :roll: I have my little sister because dads gone out to work and I have to go to a recruitment day this afternoon,its going to be a long long day.

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

yola
23-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Humid and overcast here. I'm feeling quite delicate still but am back in the office as lots to do. Domi seems much brighter . . . which is good. Poor OH had to cancel his meeting from yesterday which is an important new business one, so he's off to that shortly.

I've only had 3 slices of toast to eat since Monday night so am a bit peckish, but I scared to eat incase I'm sick again. I think hunger will win though ;)

Domi insisted on sleeping with us last night. I think he was scared to be left alone which is fair enough. Consqeuntly to add to everything is have a really sore and stiff back :roll:

Erin, that does indeed sound like a long day. Good luck for the recruitment meeting.

Mags
23-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Beautiful day here!:D

Off to visit our son this afternoon so I doubt if we'll be back until later tonight.

Enjoy your day, hope it's nice where you are!:D

Grete
23-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Sooo 3 hours of sleep then getting Bubbles to the vets for her staples. Had a leg wax at 12 (which I oddly enjoy!) and just waiting to hear from the petsitter if she can take us on at such short notice.

On such tenterhooks as to whether we will have to cancel our weekend away :(

Ah well, Bubbles is OK (if moany) and that's the important thing.

Have a good day all :)

MrsH
23-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Lots of coughing and breathlessness today, I think I'm coming down with some dreaded virus, hope it doesn't last long.

School's out for ever! well it is for me now. Had a lovely day, lots of cards, flowers and presents and I didn't get emotional either! Actually I won't feel properly retired until September when school re-starts and I stay at home. I also got loads of garden vouchers which will be spent on planters and a bench or two for the patio. I think I'm going to enjoy being retired!

dandysmom
23-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Afternoon, all! Forecast was wrong yesterday, no rain, but they're calling for it again today; we'll see. Cloudy and cool, only 26C. Just the usual here.

MrsH, hope you really enjoy your retirement; I can only say that I love it! There never seems to be enough time to do all you want, oddly enough; my retired friends say the same..

Enjoy the day! And join the quiz if you can at 8 pm in Games, Jokes!