PDA

View Full Version : My mums false teeth

Elaine
17-07-2008, 01:55 PM
My father announced to me this morning that my mother had bit him on the bum:shock: I wasnt quite sure how to respond to that info when he continued to tell me......
When they were on holiday in the states they had bought this cream, called ice or something, for aches and pains. Both parents have some difficulty with their hips. He said the cream was really good and that you just applied a little onto a tissue and then onto the skin where the pain was.
Anyway, this morning, he was sat at my mums side of the bed, he took the lid off the cream and grabbed a folded tissue from the bedside unit, applied cream to tissue but when applying the cream onto his skin, he felt something hard in the tissue and wondered what it was.
It was ofcourse, my mums false teeth:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mags
17-07-2008, 02:44 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The mind boggles!:lol:

Thank goodness there was a good explanation to that Elaine! :-D

Elaine
17-07-2008, 02:45 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I cried laughing when he told me. Have been chuckling about it all day since, so felt I had to share.:-D

yola
17-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Superb LOL!!

angieh
17-07-2008, 03:10 PM
NPMSL!!!!

(Hope you don't tell your Dad or your Mum that you've "shared" their hilarious story!)

Elaine
17-07-2008, 03:19 PM
My mum is priceless sometimes, once, my sister, my mum and I went out for the day. My mum doesnt walk very well (until you put her behind a trolley in the supermarket, then she's off like a rocket:lol: ) She has bad hips and week muscles around the groin area which means she has a slight stoop and takes baby steps. Anyway despite all this she insisted that she got into the back of my sisters 3 door car:shock: . We arrived at our destination and as i suspected, my mum couldnt get out of the car again and i had to help pull her out. I almost dropped her back in when she said, "you see Elaine, I just cannt open my legs like i used to"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am still laughing about that one now.

yola
17-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Oh my GOD Elaine :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm not surprised you almost dropped the old girl . . . that's just too funny, it had me hooting out loud in the office just now :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

dandysmom
17-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Thanks for starting my day with a really really good laugh! Hysterical!

Grete
17-07-2008, 05:43 PM
ROFL, that is so funny!

Reminds me of my mum saying to me, after her hysterectomy "well the nursery is closed but the playground is still open" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Elaine
17-07-2008, 07:26 PM
ROFL, that is so funny!

Reminds me of my mum saying to me, after her hysterectomy "well the nursery is closed but the playground is still open" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Shocking

Moli
17-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Absolutely brilliant!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jac
17-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Aww that is sooo funny:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dandysmom
17-07-2008, 07:53 PM
ROFL, that is so funny!

:smt005 I like her sense of humor!

Kim
17-07-2008, 09:18 PM

Erin
19-07-2008, 01:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant Elaine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your parents a fab Elaine,and having met you dad I can see where you get your sense of humor from,hes very funny :lol: :lol: