PDA

View Full Version : My wee man at the beach today

random
15-07-2008, 06:10 PM
This is my little boy at the beach today, it was a school trip to Whitby as it's end of term and their wee school is closing down! :( It's the very same primary school I went to and it's a lovely little school so very sad for the community, they are building a great big new super dooper 'modern' school and combining with our other local primary school but it's just not the same!

Anyway, I was one of those helpful mums, I was in charge of 3 wee boys altogether and they ran me ragged! :shock: Think i'll stick to just the one of my own! :lol:

"Say CHEEEEEESE!" :-D

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/15-07-08007.jpg

Mags
15-07-2008, 06:32 PM
What a lovely, happy little boy Random :D...he loks like he's having a great time!

Shame about his school closing down, there is more individuality in the smaller schools ...... in the big schools they tend to be one of a number:(

HappyKatz
15-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Your boy is so precious! I love that big smile :D He looks like a very happy boy!

random
15-07-2008, 07:29 PM
What a lovely, happy little boy Random :D...he loks like he's having a great time!

Shame about his school closing down, there is more individuality in the smaller schools ...... in the big schools they tend to be one of a number:(
That's what I am worried about Mags, especially as he is doing so well, he's actually skipping a year when he goes back but he's used to a lot of 1-1 attention from his teacher, they all are and it will be a big change for them.

Thank you. x

Your boy is so precious! I love that big smile :D He looks like a very happy boy!
Thank you! :-D

Kim
15-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Great photo - what a happy chap he is!

Moli
15-07-2008, 07:38 PM
aww Bless him, he looks a happy little boy...Lovely picture Random...

alexgirl73
15-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Fab pic random. He looks as if he had a whale of a time (and my 2 could do with one of those t shirts lol)

random
15-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Great photo - what a happy chap he is!
Thanks Kim, he had a fab day. :lol:

aww Bless him, he looks a happy little boy...Lovely picture Random...
Thanks Moli. :-D

Fab pic random. He looks as if he had a whale of a time (and my 2 could do with one of those t shirts lol)
Thanks Alex, he had a great time and that t-shirt is his fave! :lol: :roll: