PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha at last

Kazz
15-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Well finaly decided on a car.....Ford Fusion.....got a good deal.....and just trying to decide on a colour..... having a "metalic one" and like the look of three, the lady at the garage is going to try to source "sample" cars so to speak for me......but not fussed really. Good petrol consumption, low tax....and best of all......I have decided.

Buying brand new....Ford Fusion Plus.........haggled well.
Know a few people with one and they think they are great....height wise they are brilliant....Alex you should consider that next time round honestly Mom finds it great....(so far)

Karen

alexgirl73
15-07-2008, 05:37 PM
I will do Karen. I actually saw one of these the other day and thought 'nice'! So glad you have found one you like at last :D

Moli
15-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Good choice Kazz, very good MPG with them, friend has a new blue one, and is very pleased with it.....Remember pictures when you get it...

yola
15-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Yes, I've seen these around . . . they're a very neat car. I hope you enjoy it!!

Kazz
15-07-2008, 05:53 PM
They look like a box on wheels....but just what I WANT...:) practicality above all.............good height for Mom and Dad to get into loads of room for Sal....a lovely drive, and the right price.....will take pictures.....