PDA

View Full Version : She knows my nose!

Phoenix
13-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Last night I was going to sleep when Beauty decided she wanted to move from her end of the bed, came walking along the bed to her vacated end (the end I sleep) and decided she was going to have a sniff of my nose! :lol:

Have any of your cats done anything similar? :lol: :cool:

dandysmom
13-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Awww! Not my nose exactly, but Leia will sometimes stick her face right up against mine and sniff......

Phoenix
13-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Awww! Not my nose exactly, but Leia will sometimes stick her face right up against mine and sniff......

Trust me, it tickles having Beauty stick her face right up to you to sniff your nose (her whiskers tickle a lot!)

CathyW
13-07-2008, 08:42 PM
reggie comes up and stands on my chest.sniffs my eyes. so if i open them he thinks great time for food/strokes/let me out. if i manage to keep them shut he will curl up and sleep on my chest. was quite alarming when he first did it, a crushing weight on my chest!!!! (ive got angina) thought i was having an attack.

meep
14-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Darcy loves to head-butt things (as all cats do as a sign of affection) but he especially likes it when he can reach my head and head-butts my forehead to his hearts content, it seems to make him especially happy.

Also one night i was lying asleep on my back and was woken up by the soft thud of a cat lying down right on top of me, with their little nose touching my chin, where he fell promptly asleep whilst purring :)

HappyKatz
14-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Our kitties love to sniff our noses - we think its so cute! :cat3
Their whiskers tickle when they do that too :lol:

kado
14-07-2008, 02:43 PM
We have a routine with Simon ever night. He jumps on the bed he walks up to me purrs then licks my nose and face wether i like it or not he doesnt do it too anybody else and he realy is my baby.

Darky
14-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Spike likes to sniff my eyebrows. :? Always has done for some unknown reason. He will sometimes follow up the sniffing with a lick.

Honey just likes to headbutt my face if I dare close my eyes.

bobbie3917
14-07-2008, 07:15 PM
cute story, Opal always sniffs my nose and she often rubs her nose against mine

Samz5
16-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Our cat Mitz every night climbs on my b/f's chest and licks his nose for a good few minutes (I have some lovely pictures of this but he won't let me put them up here) she rarely does this to me... she likes to lick my toes in the morning instead! but it tickles too much!
Bones likes to sniff and bite (he has no teeth) my eye lashes sometimes, I have no idea whats started him off doing that!

Phoenix
18-07-2008, 03:28 PM
She sniffed my nose again today! :D

Then she decided she was going to lie down on my legs so I couldn't move! :lol:

charliebubs
18-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Abi is always sniffing my face and ears. When she sniffs me, I sniff back at her :) Not sure if it's affection or something else - but she's always done it. ;)

dandysmom
18-07-2008, 04:15 PM
She sniffed my nose again today! :D

Then she decided she was going to lie down on my legs so I couldn't move! :lol:

So, being a good mum, you didn't move .......:-D

Grete
18-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Fizz gives constant 'kitty kisses'. She loves to headbutt my face and it's a ritual of a night-time that she rubs her face all over mine then tucks her head under my chin. Very cute but not always fun when she gets your nose ;)

Phoenix
18-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Abi is always sniffing my face and ears. When she sniffs me, I sniff back at her :) Not sure if it's affection or something else - but she's always done it. ;)

Apparently cats sniff your nose when they are saying hello to another cat that they know well!

Phoenix
18-07-2008, 08:17 PM
So, being a good mum, you didn't move .......:-D

Precisely!

Phoenix
06-08-2008, 05:38 PM
She sniffed my nose twice last night! :-D