PDA

View Full Version : Daily thread ~ Saturday

Mags
05-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Good morning everyone, the weekend is here! :D

It's a bright day after overnight rain so hopefully I can get all the outside work done while it's dry.

Cassie presented me with a hairball this morning so the furminator will be coming out later, it really does get rid of the loose hair doesn't it!:D

Hope everyone has a good weekend!:cool:

MrsH
05-07-2008, 09:56 AM
It's a bit of a mixed start to the weather today, so far we've had rain and we've now got clearing sky with a strong breeze, more rain is forecast. Bloomin' cats got me up at 06.00 this morning, they didn't even want their breakfast, they just scampered out into the garden and sat under a tree watching the rain!

Off to the hairdressers shortly to get a bit more grey covered up, looking forward to catching up with the news as my stylist got married since my last appointment, hope she has some photos with her.

Have a lovely day everyone!

pinklizzy
05-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Woke up to pouring rain at 6am but it's cleared up and is quite sunny out there now. I just hope it lasts while I walk into town later.
I've been down to work already, needed to clean everything after the c-section last night! 6 lovely whippet puppies!
Not much else planned during today but off to a friend's hen night this evening.
Hope everyone has a good day xxx

PoshPuss
05-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Hello all! It's arly afternoon, I've popped over to the hospital with clean nighties for Mam, didn't stay long. She's still in CCU but the staff have said she's not in a critical condition now so we must stick to visiting times; 4-8pm. I can't go over later, other commitments, so Dad and my niece are going over.
Hope you are all enjoying our typical British summer, complete with Wimbledon rain :) ;)

dandysmom
05-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Rain here also; gloomy and damp, 22C. Wasn't supposed to rain till afternoon so didn't take my umbrella on the way to the library..naturally it did and I got annoyingly wet! Argh! I'm like my cats...hate getting rained on....storms were in the area last evening but the fireworks display went on as scheduled. I watched on TV, lovely, as usual. No garden work with the rain, so will stay indoors and tackle some cleaning that I've put off...

Have a good day, all!