PDA

View Full Version : Onyx for Eileen

Kazz
21-06-2008, 08:52 PM
We talked
We walked
for a Moment in Time.

You passed through my life you left your mark.
You may never pass my way again
But you’ll stay with me for a lifetime.

Where did you come from?
Where did you go?
There is so much I want to know.

What brought you to me?
What led us to meet?
Whatever it was my feline friend

I enjoyed the walk,
I enjoyed the talk.
For that brief moment in time.

dandysmom
21-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Thank you, that is beautiful; so true, and has left me teary ...

And I'm already teary: Kate, my close friend Carolyn's little mackerel tabby died last night: a stroke. She was 17, and coping with her CRF...

alexgirl73
21-06-2008, 09:26 PM
What wonderful words Karen. So very beautiful

((hugs)) Eileen, so sorry about Kate xx

Elaine
21-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Kazz thats lovely, have a lump in my throat reading that.
So sorry to hear about Kate xxx

angieh
21-06-2008, 09:39 PM
That's a lovely poem Karen. I am so sorry about Kate, Eileen. They leave their paw prints on our hearts, these feline friends of ours.

Kazz
21-06-2008, 09:44 PM
That's a lovely poem Karen. I am so sorry about Kate, Eileen. They leave their paw prints on our hearts, these feline friends of ours.

You are right there Angie. They walk all over us when they are here and leave deep paw shaped inprints on our hearts when they go.................cats eh :roll:

Kazz
21-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Eileen I am sorry to hear about Kate please pass on my condolences to Carolyn.

Isn't that strange though, I logged on looked at your user name a poem "as above" came into my head.....I knew nothing of Kate, but thought immediately of "something" when I saw your name. Odd eh.

Kim
21-06-2008, 09:48 PM
That's lovely Kazz. So sorry to hear about Kate, Eileen.

dandysmom
21-06-2008, 10:24 PM

Isn't that strange though, I logged on looked at your user name a poem "as above" came into my head.....I knew nothing of Kate, but thought immediately of "something" when I saw your name. Odd eh.

Not really odd, I'm convinced that you have some sort of ESP, Karen' this isn't the first time you've sensed something ....... it's a gift.

babycakes
21-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Lovely poem kazz. Sorry to hear about Kate DM

Elaine
21-06-2008, 10:48 PM

Gifted or witch??? You decide:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kazz
21-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Oi I have a broomstick parked outside you know............Oppps...maybe thats sort of answers the question............................:) lol

yola
21-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Karen, I think the fact you care so much leads you to notice and understand the smaller things that many of us miss.

Those are beautiful words about Onyx - thank you. I think all of us who 'knew' her here miss her.

Elaine
21-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Karen, I think the fact you care so much leads you to notice and understand the smaller things that many of us miss.

Those are beautiful words about Onyx - thank you. I think all of us who 'knew' her here miss her.

Very very true.
Big hugs Eileen, we all know how much she means to you xxx
Please pass my regards onto Carolyn also xxx

Mags
22-06-2008, 10:21 AM
A lovely poem Kazz, the words are so meaningful to Eileen.

Eileen, I'm so sorry to hear about Kate...... she became a kind of distant Catsey cat through you, please give Carolyn my regards.

Erin
22-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Lovely poem Kazz. Im so sorry to hear about Kate Eileen ((((hugs))))