PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday's Daily Thread

PoshPuss
10-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Hi All!
Another blue sky day :-D shame I have to go to work.
Up early to get things done, feeling guilty about dirty windows :shock: it's amazing what the sun shows up :cool:

My sis comes home from the States on Thursday, must get my house tidy by then, I've got two hard shifts ahead so it's up to OH to pull his weight :? ... we'll see!

See you later :D

pinklizzy
10-06-2008, 08:03 AM
Morning everyone,
I'm off to work in a minute,only going to do another half-day. I was exhausted after yesterday and was in bed by 9pm last night! :oops:
This afternoon I have to go back to the hospital for another chest xray, hopefully it won't take too long.
Hope everyone has a good day. :cool:

babycakes
10-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Good morning all

Hope you are feeling better soon PL.

Cloudy here today. I'm off to work, the only late night that I have this week which is good

Have a good day all X

Mags
10-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Morning all :D

Overcast here but still warm. Routine household jobs to do today and a visit to the supermarket later.

I couldn't get Cassie in last night, she was in the garden pouncing on everything that moved having great fun!:roll: I woke in the night to gentle snores and to discover her head under my chin.....she was sound!:D

I hope you have a lovely day today Kazz.........Happy Birthday!

yola
10-06-2008, 10:09 AM
Started off lovely and bright, it's cloudy now but still very warm. I too had problems with Myshka being out yesterday and refusing to return :roll: He eventually came back and his feet and tummy were FILTHY! It wasn't oil, but it looked as if he'd been dancing through charcoal or something similarly black!

Still a bit stuffy and chesty today but feeling much better. Was up at 5.30am again to do my toning exercises . . . might go to the gym tonight, depends on how the breathlessness goes :shock:

Got to prepare another price for a client who now wants a THIRD website copywriting . . . this one's quite extensive so must go and analyse it now :-D

Be back later . . .

Moli
10-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Morningall. its a mix of sunshine and showers here, and windy too, but not cold....
Got a pile of ironing to do, so cleaning round, hoping to get into the garde...Ollie knocked the staging down in my greenhouse this morning! so have to sort that out..did not the bolts had come loose!!!
Have a lovely day Kazz.....

angieh
10-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Started hot and humid earlier this morning, but now a lot cooler and a bit windy and cloudy!

Went to my Italian class this morning and most people gave their presentations - the diversity of how individuals decided to present different aspects of Rome was so interesting! A lot of them had actually visited Rome and gave a short talk on what they visited, or where they stayed etc. One lady, who has a really good sense of humour told a story of an incident that happened when she visited Rome with her family when she was 15 - it was so funny and had us all laughing. Another individual had collected together some Italian proverbs that included "Rome" - they were really interesting and unusual. As we ran out of time, I only managed to read out my first 2 paras and was a bit disappointed. Ho hum!

Enjoy you day Kazz - Happy Birthday!

Hope you don't feel quite so exhausted tonight PL and also hope your x-ray goes well.

dandysmom
10-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Afternoon! Sunny and warm still, 33 degrees, but t'storms predicted in the afternoon and cooler. The roofer is finally supposed to be here this afternoon; hopefully before the rains...I do not need more water on the porch.! The usual market run and saw a stunning new plant at the hardware store's garden section that I've got to have...will post in Garden!

PL: take care, hope all goes well with the x-ray ....
Kazz: hope you're enjoying your birthday .....
Cassie and Myshka: naughty cats staying out so late on the tiles....

MrsH
10-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Another lovely day spent at work! Teenagers get so grumpy when the classrooms are hot (so do we!) Under Health and Safety regulations, the windows in upstairs classrooms have a reduced opening so that no-one can fall out or get their head stuck, but it simply doesn't allow sufficient ventilation some days.

Elaine
10-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Evening all, well its the end of another busy day. I am knackered (again) but really enjoying myself, dont feel half as stressed as I used to. Got two new clients and a possible third.
Hope eveyone is well:D

Kazz
10-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Well done Elaine.

Having a lovely day Thanks all for the Birthday Wishes

Mags
10-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Evening all, well its the end of another busy day. I am knackered (again) but really enjoying myself, dont feel half as stressed as I used to. Got two new clients and a possible third.
Hope eveyone is well:D
Glad you're enjoying it Elaine, it sounds just what you wanted!:D

Elaine
10-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Glad you're enjoying it Elaine, it sounds just what you wanted!:D

Thanx Mags, all the fresh air, driving and walking is really making me feel done in when i get home in the evening, but its a good tired feeling if you know what i mean.