PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread / Monday

Fran
09-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Morning all, gorgeous sunny day here! Spockie is off for his second Leukeamia jab today. Other than that, not much planned.

Hope the sun is shining on everyone this morning :D

pinklizzy
09-06-2008, 07:32 AM
Sunny again here, just finishing my breakfast then I'll be off to work, yay! I really can't wait! :-D
Hope everyone has a great day and has sunshine to enjoy!

PoshPuss
09-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Hope you have a great first day back PL, take it easy!
Fran, poor Spock, brave boy! :)
Weather glorious here too, a day off, so relishing it! No plans just pottering around, washing and drying outside. Posh gave us a scare yesterday, went wandering. I'll show in Pictures what happened next! :shock:

yola
09-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Morning! As it's Monday I'm feeilng better (of course)!

The dizzy pills have done their thing thankfully :D I have my phone man coming up shortly with our Blackberrys. Decided to go with an independent phone dealer rather than one of the high street stores as I really was getting no sense from them; and precious little customer service either!

It's hot and sunny today and I'd rather be anywhere but the office, but hey such is life!

Jem
09-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Good afternoon all,
It is a glorious day so its a toss up between tidying up or sitting in the garden all day, I think I know which one I prefer ;)
Its supposed to drop 10 degree's by the end of the week so it'd be rude not to enjoy the sun :lol:
Hope your all ok
xx

Kazz
09-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Hiya all

Great great day here, been to the hospital with Mom she has to have a replacement shoulder joint apparently as her bones have gone. Just waiting for an appointment day now.

Just got back after buying shoes for the old couple.

Made them lunch - sweet chilli chicken noodles and potato wedges and now they are in the garden.

Have a good day all I am off out in a minute see you all later.

alexgirl73
09-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Glorious day here. Off to my cousins after I pick the girls up from school. He has been given some chickens (which will probably end up at mine within a fortnight lol) so the girls are desperate to see them. My mum and kittens I have in just now are doing well. Have to pop down to the vets in the morning with the kits as 2 of them have got a little bit of sticky eye, but they're growing like weeds lol.

My hanging baskets are flourishing outside now, and it's so lovely to see colour when I come to the front door. Hope everyone is managing to enjoy some lovely sunshine.

dandysmom
09-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Lovely day here too, sunny and 31 degrees. Will be cooling off later in the week so am enjoying it while it lasts; didn't do a market run today, just messed about in the garden weeding and watching things grow. The beans must be a foot tall or more now and I think I see flower buds starting.....and lots of small tomatoes!!

Hope all have lovely weather and a pleasant day....

Steph
09-06-2008, 05:57 PM
It`s warm here today. Was woken by being jumped on and a nose thrust in my ear at 04.30-get rid of one girl for a long weekend and still no peace for the wicked

MrsH
09-06-2008, 06:30 PM
The cats are really sleepy today, can't be bothered to pester the birdies at all, and they're not interested in food. It must be Summer!

What a glorious day, far too nice to be at work but needs must. OH seems to have spent quite a bit of time in the garden, lots of tidying and trimming have been done. You know what that means? something will have bitten him but he won't notice till bedtime, then he'll go all pathetic and whimper that it itches/hurts/is swelling/has gone all red! Why does he never use insect repellent?

dandysmom
09-06-2008, 07:59 PM
LOL, Mrs. H ........he's male!!!!!

Elaine
09-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Evening all. Had a fairly relaxed yet busy start to my first day of self employment. Got up nice and early so that Bernie and Eva could enjoy the garden for a bit before i headed into town to set my my business bank account. After that i went round many places to distribute my cards. Went to emmas for the daily visit of Abi and Caspur. Spent a few hours there, grooming, cleaning litter boxes, feeding and playing. After that I headed off to my evening cleaning job. Home now, cats fed, I'm fed and am off to bed soon coz I'm knackered.

dandysmom
09-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Nite, Elaine! Sounds like a good start to the new venture.