PDA

View Full Version : Daily thread ~ Saturday

Mags
07-06-2008, 08:59 AM
Good morning everyone :cool:

Yet another lovely sunny day here again! I have a bit of shopping to do this morning and then a quick tidy round before Katie and Jamie arrive at lunch time. They'll be here until 6.30 so I'm sure we'll have great fun during that time.:D

I hope the sun is shining on your part of the country ....have a lovely day all!:D

pinklizzy
07-06-2008, 09:04 AM
Sunny here too!
Off to do some shopping with my mum this morning-can't wait to get out of the house! Is it sad that I'm excited about a trip round the supermarket? :-D
Hope everyone has a great day! xx

Annestaff
07-06-2008, 09:18 AM
Morning all :D

Looks like its going to be a beautiful day today :D

I'm doing a car boot with my daughter tomorrow so massive house sort out coming up :D

angieh
07-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Morning everyone!

Lovely day today at the moment. I'm off to a local garden show today, so hope it keeps dry at least!

Have a good day.

(Just have to add - OH said that he wouldn't be using the new vacuum cleaner, but 15 mins after the demonstrator had gone, he was using it!!!! Very pleased with it!)

Kazz
07-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Morning everyone!

Lovely day today at the moment. I'm off to a local garden show today, so hope it keeps dry at least!

Have a good day.

(Just have to add - OH said that he wouldn't be using the new vacuum cleaner, but 15 mins after the demonstrator had gone, he was using it!!!! Very pleased with it!)

Wow you do have him well trained or did he just use it to see how "bad" it as or "how it was different from the previous one"

Have a good day at the show. Karen

Kazz
07-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Morning all :D

Looks like its going to be a beautiful day today :D

I'm doing a car boot with my daughter tomorrow so massive house sort out coming up :D

Oh well done Anne, I may do a car boot tomorrow got some tuff left from before, then whatever is left I will take to the local charity shop.

Kazz
07-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Sunny here too!
Off to do some shopping with my mum this morning-can't wait to get out of the house! Is it sad that I'm excited about a trip round the supermarket? :-D
Hope everyone has a great day! xx

Hey don't knock supermarkets, I have had some of my most interesting conversation have been in supermarkets and bus stops queues:roll: ...well queues in general really.;)

And remember everyday out is an adventure.......have a good day.

Kazz
07-06-2008, 10:41 AM
Good morning everyone :cool:

Yet another lovely sunny day here again! I have a bit of shopping to do this morning and then a quick tidy round before Katie and Jamie arrive at lunch time. They'll be here until 6.30 so I'm sure we'll have great fun during that time.:D

I hope the sun is shining on your part of the country ....have a lovely day all!:D

Have a great day Mags, what are you planning, cowboys and indians, kite flying, skipping races, showing them how to play "two ball" up the wall. Cake making, or seed planting :-D

Have a really really good day.:-D

Kazz
07-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Well this is my bit of the post the day is nice so far a little overcast but nothing major. Already took Sal out may go a bit of a wander about for the rest of the day in the garden - my own. ;)

Have a good day all I may also do a car boot tomorrow so have a bit of a sort out. And may go off a visit one myself in a bit....Ahhh the luxury of having nothing to do.

And the gardeners world tickets arrived this morning that was quick they had to be signed for so I imagine they were already in the post when I heard yesterday.

Steph
07-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Morning all-grey and dismal here and I don`t feel much like cooking .

Is it just blokes who cannot get inspired when `home alone`-I know I have taken a shoulder of lamb out of the freezer and will do something amazing with it for when Jen gets back,but for today-I`ll grab something or other

yola
07-06-2008, 03:56 PM
The cold is really taking hold here, I've got a horrible red nose which is contstantly streaming :( Just been for lunch and I couldn't taste a thing. What a waste. About to trim some hedges in the garden as I need to find some energy from somewhere and the best way to do that is to do something!!

At the gym assessment last night the trainer said I was fitter than many blokes in their 20s that he sees - which pleased me. However I've not lost any weight, infact I've gained. Not too bothered as I'm really measuring size rather than weight . . . and muscle is heavier than fat anyways.

Hoping for an early night tonight - have to help Dominik wrap some presents for one of his parties tomorrow but apart from that I need to rest my fuzzy head :roll:

dandysmom
07-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Afternoon all! A sunny and hot day here, already 30 degrees before lunch. I'm not a person who minds the heat (loathe cold weather), so am not at all bothered; the weather people are carrying on dreadfully about a heat wave. They must all come from a place with a cool climate... :roll:
Nothing new: the usual Saturday library run and a visit to the liquor store...

Yola: great about the fitness, sorry about the cold.
PL: just getting out when you've been stuck indoors is good...enjoy!
Kazz, Anne: I love boot sales...hope yours go well!
Angie: loved the OH story... :-D
Steph: I live alone and am always inspired to cook; who deserves the best if not you????

Enjoy the day, people!