PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Quiz players

Kazz
31-05-2008, 10:45 PM
To all Quiz Players; I have noticed of late the lack of numbers on a Saturday night due in no small pasrt to the good weather and the time of year.So I wondered what do you think o making the Quiz a Wednesday only spot in the Summer as the nights close in we could move back to a weekend spot too.
But Sat nights are very quiet on the board anyhow...so what do you all think?

Poll attached.

dandysmom
31-05-2008, 11:23 PM
Regretfully, I think you're right, Kazz; not enough participation on Saturdays. When Elaine originally came up with the idea of the quiz it was to (hopefully) liven up quiet Saturdays; then Wednesdays were added since Saturday wasn't convenient for many.
So, guess Saturday should go on hold for the Summer months .....

Kazz
01-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Eileen I think that Sat nights are quiet because people are out or have something to do family wise. Especially with the summer nights.
Get enough people taking up the Wed in the Summer and we should get a good migration in the Winter. ;)

Moli
01-06-2008, 01:12 PM
What about changing Sat to Sunday???

angieh
01-06-2008, 01:57 PM
I agree that we should drop Saturday nights during the summer and perhaps see what people feel like when the dark nights draw in again.

What do people think about Moli's option of moving it to a Sunday? I afraid that currently that wouldn't be an option for me, but that could change in the future. I think it is worth airing this as an option. Could you add this as an option on the poll, Kazz?

dandysmom
01-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Sunday would work for me, but think it's best to drop Saturday for the Summer months ...

Elaine
01-06-2008, 07:27 PM
I'll go with the flow on this one coz things are going to be a bit irratic for me over the next wee while.;)

kado
02-06-2008, 12:15 PM
I hate to admit but i often forget the quiz. I will start doing the quiz on a Wednesday but for me saturdays are impossible the children take the pc over.

jane