PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread / Thursday

Fran
29-05-2008, 07:58 AM
Morning all, the sun is shining brightly, a welcome relief from all the rain we have had over the last couple of days. Off for a bit of retail therapy today with Em and my mum. I got antibiotics from the docs yesterday for the cystitis and I'm feeling very much better today :cool:

Hope you all have a great day :D

PoshPuss
29-05-2008, 10:07 AM
Hope you will be feeling better soon Fran, cystitis is horrible and it sounds like you have a full blown urinary tract infection there :(
Gorgeous day here, may get around to pots and planters today after all :)
Have a good one everybody!

Mags
29-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Lovely sunny day here after all the cold wet ones we've had to endure lately, hoping to get out in the garden after lunch....... the weeds have been flourishing!:)

Enjoy your day everyone!:D

angieh
29-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Hello everyone. So glad you're on the mend Fran.

Nice blue sky, sunny and warm today - what a difference. OH came back from his golf yesterday with a bag full of wet clothes. He's spent the morning so far drying off his golf clubs!

Off to the bottle bank (yes again!) in a moment and the Petfood Warehouse for litter for Merlin and some more food.

Have a good day all, whatever you're doing!

Jem
29-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Hi all,
Another lovely day in North Somercotes thankfully :lol:
I want to say sorry for my disappearence during the quiz last night my internet died for no apparent reason :evil:
Hope you all have a good day xx

Sweet
29-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Afternoon all, Fran glad ur feeling better today and enjoying your retail therapy.

Sunny here :)

Been for a walk around the block, back home relaxing now.

Have a good day all x

pinklizzy
29-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Nice and sunny here today, my sister picked me up and we went for a stroll round town-bit too much exertion for one day! Hoping to feel better for tomorrow, 2yr anniversary for OH and I and we've been planning to go out for a meal.
Glad you're feeling better now Fran.

angieh
29-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Why did I open my big mouth earlier? It's pouring with rain now!!!!

Sorry about your internet dying Jem. Thanks so much for joining the quiz last night - hope you'll come along again!

Hope you feel OK for tomorrow PL - 2 years - ahhhhhhhhh! Congratulations for tomorrow to you both :D :D

dandysmom
29-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Hi, all! Gorgeous late May weather: cloudless blue skies..aaaaahhhh! No news here: market run, bean watch, weeding........
Fran: glad you're on the mend .
PL: congratulations, hope you feel well enough for a celebratory dinner!
Jem: sorry you lost your net during the quiz; hope it's OK for Saturday's

Have a lovely day all.......