PDA

View Full Version : Monday's Daily

Jac
19-05-2008, 08:06 AM
Morning all

The sun is out bright and early here. Ceilidh stayed with her Dad last night so it's very quiet in the house this morning.

I have a heap of housework to do (great exitment eh?) :lol: .

I'm off to the gym about 10ish. A light workout to start the day. I'm trying to build up my back muscles as the injections no longer work:roll: .

I hope you all have a nice day. xx

yola
19-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Ah - you're gymming too eh? Emma has a get fit thread going so would be interested to hear what you've been up to also!

Up again at 5.45am (not easy after a bottle of wine last night :shock: ), but exercise tape duly done :D

At work today. Just had a car delivered for a member of staff - she's over the moon, which is nice :D

Apart from that, got lots to get on with . . . OH completed the fitting of our rather impressive security grille/gate thing yesterday so I feel more comfortable leaving the house unattended now. They'll need chainsaw to get through :-D

PoshPuss
19-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Hi there! Nice to be home again and I've brought back some welcome sunshine :D Down to the business of holiday washing :( but at least I can dry outside in the air.
I must join you ladies getting fit as a week all-inclusive has done a lot of damage to my waistline :shock:
My furbabies have been well-spoiled in our absence, now they expect the fussing to continue and with added extras !
Lovely to be back in CATSEY world again tho. :-)

Jem
19-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Good morning all,
Well the sun is shining the birds are singing and I have loads to do and I really really dont want to do anything :D
So I might put it all off and do it 2morrow x
Hope you all have a good day xx

angieh
19-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi everyone! I'm back after having had 3 days a-bed with nasty wotsits. Missed Catsey and missed Saturday quiz. Just trying to catch up with the news - seems to be quite a lot! Then I'll have to go and see what the questions were on Saturday and if fun was had by all!

Bit grey and much cooler here today. Socks and jumpers out again.

dandysmom
19-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Greetings! Sunny but brisk for lateish in May, only 14 degrees and very windy. Where is global warming when you could use some? My usual market run, and got a flat of impatiens for the front planter and the large pot on the steps. The roses are all in bloom; will take come pics after lunch.

Jac: sorry to hear the shots are no longer helping the back.
Jem: ah yes, "manana"! My sentiments exactly, the work will still be there...
Angie: glad you're back, missed you!
Yola: pic of the impressive security fence?

Carpe diem!!

Elaine
19-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Evening all, good to see you Poshpuss, sorry you weren't very well Angie.
Anyway, listen up. Calls are now coming in for my business so I plan to hand in my notice at work and take the plunge.
Scarey buscuits:shock:

Jac
19-05-2008, 07:20 PM
That's great Elaine and well deserved.

I'm off in a mo but will be back later.

yola
19-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Calls are now coming in for my business so I plan to hand in my notice at work and take the plunge.
Scarey buscuits:shock:

Scary indeed . . . but you can do it - all your hard work is finally paying off, well done. :D