PDA

View Full Version : Cleo

dani
12-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Dear Cleo you were such a cutie. You came to us 15 years ago, a nervous frightened little girl but settled down and knew we were your friends and loved you. You were always inquisitive - actually getting out of the bedroom window and running down the wall to the ground. I was frantic but you survived as if it was nothing at all. The day you went out in the garden and running around, you took a leap straight into the swimming pool - couldn't believe it you actually cat paddled to the end but we did get you out and you never did that again. You and Rupert became friends eventually but you always tapped him if he was too boistrous. You were never a cuddly cat only on your terms but you did give us head butts and a wash. I miss you my little sweetie girl and it's been 4 weeks since I said goodbye to you. Now your with Rupert and playing together. We will meet again and I will cuddle you forever.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh178/danipman/Pets/Cleo.jpg

yola
12-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Wasn't she a beauty! Wow they must have left such a huge hole in your home and your heart. Hugs and sympathies.

Mags
12-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Cleo was such a beautiful girl and she has left you with many happy memories to treasure ... (((hugs)))

Run free sweet Cleo....... xx

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

dani
12-05-2008, 03:51 PM
That is so beautiful and no matter how many times I read it the tears flow. Memories are precious and they are with me now and always will be.

Erin
12-05-2008, 04:01 PM
She was such a pretty girl,thankyou for sharing that with us. ((((hugs))))

angieh
12-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Cleo was a beauty - thanks for sharing this lovely tribute to her memory Dani. We all sympathise with your losses and hope that those happy memories will eventually outweigh the tears. ***HUGS***

charliebubs
12-05-2008, 04:52 PM
She was gorgeous. You will see her again.

Thanks for sharing your tribute with us.

RIP Cleo.

bobbie3917
12-05-2008, 06:19 PM
run free with the butterfly's

MrsH
12-05-2008, 06:25 PM
She was a beautiful girl, I bet she had a strong character too, that glint in her eye reminds me so much of my own Cleo who left us in 2005. Remember the happy times.

dani
12-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Thank you all - Cleo was a cutie and she did have a strong character and very independent.

babycakes
12-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Cleo was a wonderfully beautiful kitty.

Big hugs to you right now XXXX

RIP pretty girl you are missed but your meemories are precious and bring much comfort XXX