PDA

View Full Version : Charlie

Sasadams
02-05-2008, 09:44 PM
It's 8 weeks today we had to say that sad last goodbye to you and letting you go was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.:cry: Life's not the same without you my beautiful boy, you had to go at only ten years old, life's not fair! You are missed so much and thought of everyday. You were a very special boy with such a great charachter, you will never be forgotten.

Sleep tight Charlie and one day we'll be together again for always!

Love and miss you my babes. xxxx

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj6/sasadams/25042004018.jpg

babycakes
02-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Such a beautiful bright button. Brought a tear to my eye... ok more than a tear. Sorry Sasadams that youre feeling so raw at the moment. We hadn't forgotten just don't like to bring it up in case you are having a free moment.

Big hugs to you XXXXX and RIP Charlie, mummy will see you again in the next world, in the meantime play hard with all my babies who will welcome you with open paws X

yola
02-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Aww Sarah. 8 weeks is early days and the pain is still very raw. Keep thinking and writing about Charlie; eventually the pain will fade to a dull ache and you will begin to be able to smile when you think about him. Hugs.

Mags
02-05-2008, 10:01 PM
Thinking of you Sarah (((hugs)))

RIP Charlie........xx

Moli
02-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Thoughts and Hugs with you...xx

Sasadams
02-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the lovely messages. I always feel sad each Friday as the weeks go on as this was the day we had to have him put to sleep. The picture I posted I have in a frame on the kitchen worktop next the the sink and when I am standing washing up I can look out of the window and can see the spot where he is buried and I talk to him and feel closer to him. Time is a healer and the grief is passing but I just miss having him around so much and he was my special boy. We still have his sister, Tips, and I love her lots but she's such a different cat to Charlie. Charlie was so funny and followed his mum everywhere! Me and my husband often talk about funny things he used to do and It's good I can now smile about him instead of crying.

Thanks again.

Mags
02-05-2008, 10:16 PM
I still have a framed photo of my previous cat Sam, who died 11 years ago, on my kitchen wall........ you never forget them do you..:(

Sasadams
02-05-2008, 10:21 PM
No you never forget them, they have a special place in your heart!! :) Every cat is special, I know I'll never forget Charlie. We always had cats when I was growing up but Charlie was mine and my husbands first cat.

angieh
02-05-2008, 11:35 PM
So glad that you are beginning to be able to think of Charlie with smiles as well as tears! 8 weeks is still a very short time - lovely that you have a picture of him to cheer up the washing up!!! He was a stunning looking boy.