PDA

View Full Version : Im sooooo Angry!!

Erin
29-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Im shaking with rage here!!!!

The cats have been in and out all morning,ive just been into the kitchen and Milo was sat on OUR fence looking at me so Im chatting away to him (back door is open) when the stupid cow from next door comes out and throws a stone at him to get him off the fence :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Poor baby wont go back out now,im so angry.
The stone didnt actually hit him,it hit the fence,she threw it then just walked right back in her house!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

alexgirl73
29-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Next time she come into the garden Erin, throw a bloody stone at her!!! Silly moo!! poor baby, ((hugs)) from me and my crew xx

Lorna
29-04-2008, 01:15 PM
I would actually go insane! Go and knock on her door and ask her what her problem is...that would be what I would do, would probably be sufficient to stop her from doing it again!!!!

Hope your baby isn't too shaken :( xx

Erin
29-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Next time she come into the garden Erin, throw a bloody stone at her!!! Silly moo!! poor baby, ((hugs)) from me and my crew xx

I could do more than throw a stone at the moment Alex :twisted:
I think Ill go round and have a word later when I have calmed down a bit!!

angieh
29-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Count to 5,000 before you do anything Erin - she is a stupid woman no doubt but you don't want to make things worse I know. Cuddles to Milo - so glad the stone didn't hit him.

Moli
29-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Poor boy...I know what I would do with her!!!!!!One thing sure to get me fizzing is someone being bad to my animals, who the heck does she think she is!!!!

Erin
29-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Im not going to go round untill i have calmed down Angie,im still steaming about now!!!

Moli I have no idea who she thinks she is,they had a problem with my dogs a while back,now it seems they have moved onto my cats :(

Moli
29-04-2008, 02:32 PM
There is always someone ready to complain Erin, probably find they do not like animals...

Mags
29-04-2008, 02:44 PM
I gather they do not have any pets themselves Erin?? :roll:

Erin
29-04-2008, 02:49 PM
I gather they do not have any pets themselves Erin?? :roll:

No 4 legged animals no,a couple of out of control children though :roll:

dandysmom
29-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Erin, that is awful! No wonder you're furious; give her a good piece of your mind when you've managed to calm down enough.!!! Poor Milo, a nasty scare for a cat who's only used to love and caring......cuddles and hugs respectively; give us a followup after you've told her off!

PoshPuss
29-04-2008, 04:47 PM
WHAT A NASTY PIECE OF WORK SHE IS! :shock:
That stone could have injured Milo, or YOU if you had been there... stupid woman. Does she encourage her kids to throw missiles at anything they don't like? If so, I think she is a seriously bad mother :-(

Kazz
29-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Take a breath then calm down have athink have acup of tea. Then consider what you are gong to do, she I imagine could have hit him with the stone if she wished but she hit the fence to scare him. Some people do not like cats or animals in general. Milo will be fine you may not want to admit it but things like this happen in a outdoor cats life. But it is annoying. I agree but as someone earlier in the thread said "it could make it worse" why not just mention it in pasing ie "Oh nice day, hope you're well (general conversation blah blah) then drop it in...by the way just to let you know some fool is throwing stones at my cats, I thought I'd mention it, I'm concerned they may hit the windows mine or yours, I mean if they are throwing stones at my cats then they must be a bit dense so their aim could be well off like their common sense, if it carries on I will report it to the police. Have a good day"

Or words to that effect, issue no blame but their concencious will do the rest,

Erin
29-04-2008, 05:42 PM
The thing that has annoyed me most Kazz is the fact that he was sat on our fence,not theirs,ours and the fact that I was talking to him so she knew I was there.
If she had a promblem she could have spoken to me and asked me to get him down but she chose to throw a stone instead :evil:
We had problems with this woman and her husband a while back about the dogs,she complained that they were barking too much but failed to mention the fact that her kids torment my dogs while they are out in the garden.
The kids jump up and lean over the fence and bark at my dogs,or kick then fence,they just generally set out to cause the dogs to bark.
They were having a party a few months back now and were all out in the back garden really winding up a poor dog who lives the other side of them.
They are not nice people,she knew I was there when she threw that stone but she still chose to throw it,and I think it was more of a case of a bad aim rather than trying to avoid him.
Ill have a word in a few days I think when I have given myself time to calm down properly

Moli
29-04-2008, 06:11 PM
No 4 legged animals no,a couple of out of control children though :roll:
Thats worse than any dog or cat!!!!!

Kazz
29-04-2008, 06:59 PM
The thing that has annoyed me most Kazz is the fact that he was sat on our fence,not theirs,ours and the fact that I was talking to him so she knew I was there.
If she had a promblem she could have spoken to me and asked me to get him down but she chose to throw a stone instead :evil:
We had problems with this woman and her husband a while back about the dogs,she complained that they were barking too much but failed to mention the fact that her kids torment my dogs while they are out in the garden.
The kids jump up and lean over the fence and bark at my dogs,or kick then fence,they just generally set out to cause the dogs to bark.
They were having a party a few months back now and were all out in the back garden really winding up a poor dog who lives the other side of them.
They are not nice people,she knew I was there when she threw that stone but she still chose to throw it,and I think it was more of a case of a bad aim rather than trying to avoid him.
Ill have a word in a few days I think when I have given myself time to calm down properly

In that case do what I did when some fool shot Cleo with an air rifle. I will remind you.
I knocked on the door, pinned him to the wall and then threaten to at least disembowl him if he so much as looked at my cats let alone hurt them. Worked for me.;)

EmmaG
29-04-2008, 07:00 PM
I would go and have a word with her, if I was angry or not.

I think this quote is very apt

'All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing'

Elaine
29-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Good quote EmmaG. Punch her bloody lights out:twisted:

I would go round and have it out, seriously I would. Am I right in thinking these are the people who rent the property? If so, also do a bit of asking around as to who they rent off and make a complaint to the landlord aswell as punching her lights out.

Erin
29-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Good quote EmmaG. Punch her bloody lights out:twisted:

I would go round and have it out, seriously I would. Am I right in thinking these are the people who rent the property? If so, also do a bit of asking around as to who they rent off and make a complaint to the landlord aswell as punching her lights out.

Yeah its those people Elaine,really do need to calm a little though,they are not nice people and would probably turn nasty so I need to go round there calm

Elaine
29-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Wait till late at night, collect all the dogs/cats poops. Put it on their doorstep, cover with paper, set light to the paper, ring their bell and run back to your house FAST!!!

Erin
29-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Wait till late at night, collect all the dogs/cats poops. Put it on their doorstep, cover with paper, set light to the paper, ring their bell and run back to your house FAST!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I had the nerve to do something that :lol: :lol:

EmmaG
29-04-2008, 08:01 PM
whats their address Erin, we will send Elaine around to sort them out :)

Seriously though, people like that only do what they do because good people let them get away with it.

babycakes
29-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Poor Milo. I am not suprised you are blazing Erin. The lady next door to me suirted Denis with a water spray when he was on the fence and she knew he was nervous. I saw her through the window, as I constantly check on him whith him being on a harness, and she pretended to be on the phone. Don't know if she heard what I was shouting to her but I was blazing for weeks.

dandysmom
29-04-2008, 08:08 PM
I detest people who treat animals that way...may they come down with a case of boils in an embarrassing place!!!

Elaine
29-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Kinda off topic but I remember some years ago, a woman used to walk her dog around here and would let it crap outside our door:shock: I caught her twice and asked to pick it up, which she never did so one day i followed her to her house. The next day I went round and posted the poo through her door with a note telling her that she had left something behind which belonged to her.
Never saw her or the dog again:lol: :lol: :lol:

Erin
29-04-2008, 08:10 PM
whats their address Erin, we will send Elaine around to sort them out :)

Seriously though, people like that only do what they do because good people let them get away with it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Elaine knows where they live,maybe she could send them a present through the post from Eva :shock: :lol:
I know what you are saying Emma but im just worried of the trouble I may get if I go round all angry,I will go round and talk to her about it once I have calmed

Erin
29-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Kinda off topic but I remember some years ago, a woman used to walk her dog around here and would let it crap outside our door:shock: I caught her twice and asked to pick it up, which she never did so one day i followed her to her house. The next day I went round and posted the poo through her door with a note telling her that she had left something behind which belonged to her.
Never saw her or the dog again:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to come down and sort my neighbours from hell out

Elaine
29-04-2008, 08:13 PM
There was also the guy next door, last year, who lifted his hand either to swipe at Eva or to scare her, he didnt realise i was sitting there watching and as he raised his hand, I said "dont you dare" and then called Eva to me, telling her to stay away from nasty men.
A few days later Graham was out the back at the same time as the guy, Graham is not a small lad, he didnt say anything to the guy but he made sure the guy knew who the cats belonged to and he has never bothered the cats again.

Elaine
29-04-2008, 08:14 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Elaine knows where they live,maybe she could send them a present through the post from Eva :shock: :lol:
I know what you are saying Emma but im just worried of the trouble I may get if I go round all angry,I will go round and talk to her about it once I have calmed

I have a cat cigar with their name on it, whats the adress?:lol:

Erin
29-04-2008, 08:15 PM
oh yes i remember you posting about that,poor Eva. Send Graham down to sort them out for me :lol: :lol:

Moli
29-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Thats the problem Erin, if you do, do something it may make it worse...Where I lived before the someone frightened Merlin so much he started peeing everywhere, and Oliver was hit in the face, he came in with his eye swollen,Knew who it was, but no proof!!!Main reason we moved here, at least now I know the cats are safe...

Kazz
29-04-2008, 08:38 PM
I think that the point, if they upset the neighbours the other side then tread carefuly. Your cats go out and about and unlike our dogs who are in their outside time with us 98% of the time with us; Cats are 98% of their outside time not with us.

No point in riling them I know its maybe not the best way but a word is in order but remember your cats.

CathyW
30-04-2008, 08:26 AM
we used to have a cat hater live next door, i was so tempted to sprinkle cat nip seeds in her garden b4 we left.
but seriously i would try n find oud who her landlords are and report them, maybe hint to the landlords a surprise inspection she sounds like a real skut ot social services tell a few porkies ;)

Darky
30-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Guh. :C

When I was a kid we had a lovely dog called Mitzi who was aging on, and she had become slightly blind and deaf.

One day whilst in the garden with her (mainly to make sure that she didn't fall in the pond), our neighbour's kids started throwing stones at her through the fence.

:evil: I literally screamed at them.

That neighbour's family has always been rotten, though. Right now they're trying to convince us to let them use the end half of our garden for their dogs. :roll: