PDA

View Full Version : 2 panicy pussys

CathyW
21-04-2008, 10:17 AM
last week we moved the front room around. (that confused them) and because we are having a new kitchen ive had to pack up my kitchen. so my 2 are thinking we are moving again (have done it a few time s) so they are all confused. not happy boys.wandering around moaning n grumbling.
reggies now exploring the empty kitchen (poor things easily confused)
oh well all should be done shortly. :)

angieh
21-04-2008, 01:28 PM
I was amazed how well Merlin coped with all the building work we had done last year. His litter tray kept having to be moved about, but he bore up stoically! Lots of cuddles and reassurance and he came through with flying colours! Sure ronnie and reggie will do the same (fingers crossed!) :( :( :D

dandysmom
21-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Poor ninja boys! They've weathered quite a few moves; don't blame them for feeling a bit depressed! Extra cuddles and a treat all around!!

CathyW
21-04-2008, 09:22 PM
they have been busy checking out the kitchen, ben (the dog) still thinks thats where his dinner is, so everytime they go in there hes straight in there to keep an eye on his dinner, (which is now in the the frontroom)
ill be glad when its all done, the dust n mess !!!!!!!!!!!!

CathyW
23-04-2008, 02:01 PM
they are alot calmer today, every evening after the workmen go home they have a look around to see whats been done.

dandysmom
23-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Sounds as if they're being inspectors: do they have hard hats and clipboards? :-D

CathyW
24-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Sounds as if they're being inspectors: do they have hard hats and clipboards? :-Dno they havnt but im pretty sure that ronnie needs a hard hat, there was a gap under one of the cupboards, (he found it LOL)
they are safely tucked up asleep in the bedroom now.(lucky cats im worn out)