PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread / Thursday

Fran
17-04-2008, 06:36 AM
Morning all, snowed here over night :shock: most of it has disappeared now. Not much on the agenda today.

Have a great day all :D

yola
17-04-2008, 07:56 AM
Cold and bright here. At home today with Dominik as he's still on his Easter break :shock: We'll be taking him to see Horton Hears the Whos this afternoon, but this morning will include a visit to the docs with him (skin problem) and some planting of shrubs in the garden.

Mags
17-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Early sunshine has now turned the black clouds here :(

Have been out this morning and paid a few bills (why are they always waiting for you when you come back from hols? :roll:) then went to Sainsbury's for some odds and ends.

It was lovely to have Cassie snuggling in to my back again last night, she even gave me a little bop on the nose during the night! :lol:

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their day..:D

pinklizzy
17-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Hi all! Eventful night last night-was called into work for a possible caesarian, bitch (great dane) eventually had nine pups naturally!
Sunny but windy and cold here. Met my sister for lunch, now got the rest of the day off.

angieh
17-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Good news about the Great Dane - sorry you had to rush off from the quiz though! But hope mum and pups are all doing well?

R&R this afternoon for you and well deserved!!!

babycakes
17-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Great news about the Great Dane PL

Sunny here today but not warm at all. I was cold all night.

Starting a new course tonight with a group of lads on fishing so should be fun.

Catch you all later

dandysmom
17-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Afternoon from sunny Washington where it's 18 degrees before lunch! Snow, Fran? Winter's hanging tough...:roll:
Ever have one of those days when lots of little annoying things happen? Had just the opposite this morning: got to the neighborhood Post Office just as it opened so was first in and didn't have to wait in the usual long queue! Then I was at CVS Pharmacy to get some glucosamine for my arthrtitis; and they were having a Buy One Get One Free sale on lots of things, so got the glucosamine and some L'Oreal eye shadow too...saved $14.98!! :D And as I left the pharmacy my bus pulled up to the stop so avoided the long wait...a nice morning, wasn't it?

PL: good news about the Dane!
Mags: a bop from Cassie...cute~!

angieh
17-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Sometimes Eileen, someone up there loves us - doesn't happen very often, but it's really nice when it does!

babycakes
17-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Sounds great Eileen, Lady luck was shinning on you today.