PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Thread

pinklizzy
16-04-2008, 07:48 AM
Morning everyone,
Cold and misty here this morning, just about to leave for work-Insurance form day today :cry:
Hope everyone has a great day, don't forget about the quiz tonight! :D

babycakes
16-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Good morning everyone.

Didn't get much sleep last night due to OH's snoring, we were trying a new device, like a watch that omits electrical signals when you snore....it didn't work :smt015

Anyway, nice bright and sunny here today.

I'm off to work now, will see you later for the quiz :D

Moli
16-04-2008, 09:25 AM
Morning all, we had a hard frost lastnight, but its a beutiful day now, not a cloud in the sky!and no wind!!!
Got my 2 hours pampering at the hairdressers this morning...
Have a lovely day everybody.....

yola
16-04-2008, 09:37 AM
In the office and feeling stressed. SO much to do in the morning that I'm exhausted by the time I get to work!

Very foggy here, which is quite odd for April. Patches of fog are very dark but where the sun is shining through it, it's almost glowing with brightness. Very bizarre!

Not much to report today - work, CP, home admin and trying to suppress an overwhelming desire for vast quantities of chocolate :shock:

angieh
16-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Hello all! Lovely blue sky, quite warm in the sun, still a bit chilly out of it though.

Not feeling 100% today, so not going to do much. OH has gone to the driving range with his golf buddy and will be coming back later to cook up some bacon and mushroom baguettes (looking forward to that!) Jim (golf buddy) has bought some home killed and plucked pigeon breasts for us so if anyone has a good recipe, I'd be grateful!

Looking forward to the quiz tonight. :D :D :D

Fran
16-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Afternoon all :D Nice sunny day here! Not much planned today.

Hope you are all having a great day :D

angieh
16-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Good morning everyone.

Didn't get much sleep last night due to OH's snoring, we were trying a new device, like a watch that omits electrical signals when you snore....it didn't work :smt015

Anyway, nice bright and sunny here today.

I'm off to work now, will see you later for the quiz :D

Sorry your new gadget didn't work - I take it neither did your aromatherapy blend of oils didn't work either? Don't know if this will help, but I always think of this when my OH snores for Britain. My dad used to snore and keep my mum awake, but after his first heart attack, he stopped snoring all together. My mum said she'd give anything for him to start snoring again, because she would then know he was alive. Hope this doesn't sound morbid, coz it's not meant to be - but if your man snores, at least you know he's still with you!!! :-D :-D :-D

Mags
16-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Afternoon all ....... :D

It's been a beautiful morning here but there are one or two dark clouds appearing now:?
Collected Cassie from the Cattery this morning, she was fine and looked pleased to see us. The owner said the staff always used to make a beeline for Cassie's pen in the morning as they used to put her well chewed, almost threadbare toy mouse on the floor away from her bed before they went off duty ........ then every morning it was found in her bed :D ....... she always takes it to bed like a child would with their comfort blanket..:lol:

She has had a good sniff around the house and garden, found her bearings again and settled back in well..:D

Moli
16-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Aww bless her, she must love that little mouse....

dandysmom
16-04-2008, 04:26 PM
Awww, what a sweet story about Cassie and her mouse!

Cloudless blue skies and 15 degrees already; going to be a lovely afternoon to work a bit in the garden! The small vegetable plot is going to be in a different part of the yard this year, so need to do some digging.... usual market run, nothing new to report.

Yola: I so wish you could find a little "me" time...you're so stressed..:(
Angie: sorry you're not 100%, rest up so you'll be in fine fettle for the quiz.......

Have a nice day!

babycakes
16-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Mags: What a lovely story about Cassie, she is so sweet.
Angie: Hope youre feeling better and yes the aromatherapy blends do work when I can be arsed applying them......Will start again tonight.
Yola: I think it's this month I know of lots of people, inc me, who are feeling stressed and tired at the mo