PDA

View Full Version : Litterbugs

babycakes
07-04-2008, 07:56 PM
I cannot stand ignorant people who throw their rubbish out of car windows, or blatantly discard it as they walk around. and I am not talking young people its older people who should know better and sometimes when they are with children :twisted: :twisted:

It really gets my goat............................:evil:

Steph
07-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Bring back the 9mm Browning pistol-"are you feeling lucky?"-it pisses me off as well-but what can one do?

yola
07-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Yes, I find it unbelievable too. The amount of rubbish I pick out of my front garden every week is massive. There's a bin outside the gate too, all the have to do is aim . . . it's not as if the bin hole isn't big enough :roll: It's the fag butts that get me . . . yuk!:shock:

It's just slovenly :mad:

Years ago someone was throwing orange peel out of the window on the motorway. Ex-OH's windscreen got hit and unfortunately for the thrower we encountered a traffic jam :) Ex-OH is quite a big bloke . . . needless to say they got a big piece of his mind :-D

angieh
07-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Really bugs me too. Doesn't take much to find a bin, or failing that take the litter home! It's probably the same sort of people who fly tip.

CathyW
07-04-2008, 08:49 PM
ive always got pockets full of rubbish, so im good, the countrys a big enough tip with out me adding to it.

Kazz
07-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Odd you mention the other week I was on a course and for lunch we left the "training room" and went across to the park while there we saw someone throw runish out of their car window a MacDonalds bag.....I popped across tapped on their window all nice and said "excuse me you've dropped this" and passed them the bag back....and said "it must have been a mistake as only lazy gits throw their rubish into the street, and there is a fine" and flashed my phone (which doed not have a camera)

The chap got out of the car and put it in the bin.....

Karen

dandysmom
07-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Lol, Kazz, well done you! I detest seeing our streets and parks full of rubbish; anything I see around my neighborhood I pick up and put in the trash or recycling; people can be such slobs!

Elaine
07-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Good on ya Kazz. My pockets and bags are always full of rubbish coz i hate to see rubbish thrown on the street etc, trouble is i always forget to empty them when i do pass a bucket:lol:

yola
07-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Blimey Karen . . . you're brave :shock: I'd probably get my face filled if I tried that :roll:

angieh
07-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Blimey Karen . . . you're brave :shock: I'd probably get my face filled if I tried that :roll:

Ditto .............! :D :D :D :shock: