PDA

View Full Version : Finally figured it out!

Moli
10-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Leo will not eat his biscuits unless the bowl is filled to the top, he sits and complains till I fill it....Watching him this morrning, the penny finally dropped:roll: If his whiskas can feel the side of the bowl he will not eat! needs the bowl full up...Its only taken me 13 years to figure it out:roll: :oops: ..

Steph
10-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Face it-cats are odd. Cleo will not touch food in her bowl if it`s over an hour old-oh no-a clean one please. But if I take some food from the old bowl and scatter it on the kitchen floor?-yum yum

Mags
10-03-2008, 01:30 PM
At least you solved the problem..... even if it did take 13 years Moli! :lol:

Cassie went through a phase of not finishing all her meat - I put it on a plate for her instead, now she eats it all quite happily :D

angieh
10-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Well observed Moli! I'm sure there's a thread somewhere else about whiskers playing a part in something - can't for the life of me remember what. The funny thing about Merlin's whiskers is he likes me to stroke them which I do back against his face. I always do this when greeting him.

I read somewhere - think is might have been the Wizz site that food should only be left down for 20 mins (wet food that is). Ready ......... steady ........... go!

Merlin has several saucery plates instead of a bowl. I threw his old plastic bowl away as it seemed to be laminating and that obviously was not good. I prefer the saucery plates coz they can go straight in the dishwasher when empty.

Erin
10-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Mine will only eat all of their food off a plate,they will mnot finish it all if they have it in their bowls.
Well done for figuring it out Moli :D

dandysmom
10-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Well done, Moli! Mine have always eaten off plates ..........

Elaine
10-03-2008, 08:45 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well done for finally getting it:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope its not gonna be 13 years before we discover why Eva likes to poop on the floor:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
10-03-2008, 11:43 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well done for finally getting it:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope its not gonna be 13 years before we discover why Eva likes to poop on the floor:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: