PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread/Monday

Erin
10-03-2008, 06:44 AM
Morning all,
Well the storm arrived with us bang on time,its awfull here,we have had several trees fall on the site of the hospital,its been a long night! Nothing much planned for today,nothing that involves going out side anyway!

Where ever you are stay safe!

alexgirl73
10-03-2008, 08:59 AM
Morning!

Well, didn't have the most restful of nights sleep lol, I wonder why. Chairs and thiings blown all over the garden, but will see what other damage was done when I go out later. Off with the little ones from the girls school on a trip today. Thankfully I dont need to do anything, just there to make up the numbers. Hope everyone is nice and safe and has a good day.

CathyW
10-03-2008, 09:10 AM
good morning all. the weather heres horrible. i should be going shopping today. but gonna wait till later. R n R are not too impressed with the rain. but insistant on going out, im keeping an eye on them, get them in and dry them off.
my dog had a very quick morning walk, no run around the park. a quick pee n poo and home again LOL
stay safe everyone.
throw a sickie if necessary.
reggies just come in and hes not happy, especially as i got him with a towel. he thought it was a pill i was giving him.
have a safe day all.

Fran
10-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Morning all, wet and blustery day here. Not much planned but getting along with weaning the pups.

Have a good day!

Moli
10-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Morning all, blustery here, no rain though, I am in al day waiting for a delivery, have a good day everybody...

yola
10-03-2008, 11:34 AM
I slept very badly last night so my eyes are stinging, I've got the shivvers and my fingers are tying themselves up in knots on the keyboard this morning :roll:

I have to start copywriting for my new client today as well as continuing the design of a brochure for my original client! I'm quite pleased with the way the copywriting thing is taking off :D

I'm SO hungry - might have to make inroads into the chilli con carne that OH bought for me for lunch :oops:

Stay warm, dry and safe everyone!

Mags
10-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Dark, wet and windy here!

It stayed dry long enough to get my son to the station earlier this morning, we were concerned that his train may have been cancelled but fortunately all was ok. Half an hour later we were driving back home and the heavens opened.....the wipers on the car could barely cope with it.

Definitely staying in for the rest of the day!

Take care everyone and I hope any dog walkers stay dry :D

dandysmom
10-03-2008, 04:20 PM
What awful weather you are having! I hate these violent storms that come when Winter is changing to Spring: we had one two days ago: nasty! Coolish, only 3 degrees, but sunny now. Did the usual market run and need to do weeding in the back...the wretched weeds have sprouted up line mad since the rain...

Stay safe and dry, and with power!!

Moofster
10-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Afternoon, Spain checking in :cat5 we are also suffering a tad with the storm thats hitting the UK, the tail end of the cloud base is swirling down France and covering a fair bit of Spain :(
was hoping for a bit of rain as my garden looks like it could do with a nice drink ! But as at coming up 4.30pm ish nothing as yet.

Stay safe and dry all !!! Lots of snuggles for kitties too !!