PDA

View Full Version : Smudgley How are your new rescues

Kazz
10-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Hiya Smudgley

How are your new rescues kittens coming on?
we need
Colours/sexes/story....:-D

Mags
10-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Hiya Smudgley

How are your new rescues kittens coming on?
we need
Colours/sexes/story....:-D

............. and pics! ;)

Moli
10-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Yoo Hoo Smudgley!!!:D

Kazz
11-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Bump..........

smudgley
11-02-2008, 09:41 PM
I have a male semi feral, he was trapped as he was lame & was treated at the vets - he just had some dermatitis on his feet.
He has been neutered and needs to go back home, but the lady who was feeding him doesn't want him back :evil:

Then I have 2 male kittens, Bill & Ben one is tabby shorthaired, the other is tabby & white semi long haired, they are 11 weeks old, they came in because the ladys cat had kittens & when they got to 10 weeks old she decided they were a handful. They are lovely & are going together. Photos one day this week.

dandysmom
11-02-2008, 09:49 PM
I have a male semi feral, he was trapped as he was lame & was treated at the vets - he just had some dermatitis on his feet.
He has been neutered and needs to go back home, but the lady who was feeding him doesn't want him back :evil:

Then I have 2 male kittens, Bill & Ben one is tabby shorthaired, the other is tabby & white semi long haired, they are 11 weeks old, they came in because the ladys cat had kittens & when they got to 10 weeks old she decided they were a handful. They are lovely & are going together. Photos one day this week.

I hope the lady will have her girl spayed so she has no more "handfuls" ......:roll:
Look forward to the pics!

smudgley
11-02-2008, 09:57 PM
I hope the lady will have her girl spayed so she has no more "handfuls" ......:roll:
Look forward to the pics!

Well having offered to pay to spay her & also to pay to get her blood tested before we rehome the kittens... you'd think she would, but when I called her to see if she'd had her done, she said she was finding it difficult to get the cat to the vet .... I wouldn't mind but she could walk to the vets in less than 5 mins. :roll:

But yes, the cat will be spayed this week sometime.

I have even resorted to saying that if she really can't get her there, I will get a volunteer to take her, but i'm embarassed to ask someone to travel 3 or 4 miles to collect a cat & drive it over the road! I am only offering as I need the clear FIV / FeLV before I can let the babies go. :evil:

dandysmom
11-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Well having offered to pay to spay her & also to pay to get her blood tested before we rehome the kittens... you'd think she would, but when I called her to see if she'd had her done, she said she was finding it difficult to get the cat to the vet .... I wouldn't mind but she could walk to the vets in less than 5 mins. :roll:

But yes, the cat will be spayed this week sometime.

I have even resorted to saying that if she really can't get her there, I will get a volunteer to take her, but i'm embarassed to ask someone to travel 3 or 4 miles to collect a cat & drive it over the road! I am only offering as I need the clear FIV / FeLV before I can let the babies go. :evil:

A Scottish expression comes to mind: there is nowt so queer as folk.........
Boggles the mind, doesn't it? :roll: The things you put up with.....:-D

Edited to say love the new avatar!!

smudgley
11-02-2008, 11:28 PM
thanks. I love the avatar too. the writing is small, but it actually says... "dare to be different" & the one hen has a normal red comb on hher head & the other has a black hair comb :-D I thought it was ace! :cool:

Moli
11-02-2008, 11:56 PM
I do not believe that woman!!!

smudgley
12-02-2008, 10:42 AM
I do not believe that woman!!!

Oh I do Mol, I believe anything now, nothing surprises me any more. :roll:

just phoned her & she hasn't seen the cat for 2 days.... And I have a poor 8 year old girl waiting to collect these 2 kittens! ARGHHHHHHHH

Kazz
12-02-2008, 11:44 AM
I think the thing is people think of animals in a totaly different way to the way "we" see them.
Hope it works out well for all concerned.