PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread/Sunday

Elaine
03-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Morning Fran, morning sleepy heads:D
Not much planned today. Gonna visit my folks and Grahams mum is coming round to visit later.
Thats about it.
Have a good day all.

dinahsmum
03-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Hi there - not a bad day - a tad breezy but warm and dry. No plans - armchair sport I think but after England's dismal performance yesterday .......
Have a good day all.

Mags
03-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Morning everyone, not a bad day here either ......warmer and dry..

Not a lot planned for today, will just take things as they come!:D

Have a restful day all!

babycakes
03-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Afternoon all.

I too have no plans for today, I have things to do, but no plans to do them!!!

Have a good day all

Fran
03-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Afternoon all, nice, dry but coolish day here. I'm busy sorting all the kitten paperwork out, pedigrees, contracts etc.. as some of the kittens go to their new homes next week :( Will be cooking the usual Sunday roast later, not much else planned.

Hope you all have a lovely relaxing Sunday :cool:

yola
03-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Dry with a warmish start but now bitterly cold. Taken my van back (me and Domi in a white van got LOTS of strange looks on our way back to the depot) :roll: OH has been de-woodworming and repairing some of the wood on our new piano . . . it was hell to lift out of the van and we ripped one of the feet off - well, it was so wormy it FELL off actually :shock:

Still, it think it'll make a lovely instrument when fixed and polished. Went to a harvester for lunch; surprisingly good . . . then for a run in the park with the kiddos and now home to sit in front of the fire. Brrrrr.

angieh
03-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Evening all! Been cloudy and windy here today. A day for catching up on some paperwork and searching t'internet for various electrical items. Will be starting supper soon. Hope everyone has had a relaxing Sunday.

dandysmom
03-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Afternoon! Sunny and milder today, 4 degrees. Popped into the market and having the usual lazy Sunday...papers, crossword and Catsey. No signs of any crocus or snowdrops yet; Winter seems to be going on forever!

Enjoy the rest of the day...

Kazz
03-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Been to work had a really really good day, loads done. :)

Back home having roast pork dinner, yummy. And pottering.

Yola you've brought a piano can you play?

Dm I have bulbs springing up all over. I like Feb slightly lighter nights like its 5.06 and stil light out there.

yola
03-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Yola you've brought a piano can you play?

I didn't buy it exactly, got it free off freecycle. Well the piano was free, but I've hired a van for £70, bought some rope, bought wood and tonnes of woodworm killer so it's cost me a bit :shock: I will still need to get it tuned when it's back 'on it's feet' again.

And yes, I did learn to play between 6 years of age and 15 years of age; got to grade 6. Haven't touched a keyboard since though. I intend to start again, will need some refresher lessons but as Domi is very interested in lessons himself, it'll be worth it to be able to help him :D

Kazz
03-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Good on you; Go Liberace Go :)

Fran
03-02-2008, 08:20 PM
got to grade 6. Haven't touched a keyboard since though.

I too got to grade 6 on the Piano when I did my music 'A' level. Haven't played for years but would dearly love to take it up again. Slight problem I have is I don't have a piano :roll:

dandysmom
03-02-2008, 10:12 PM
Air guitar I've heard of. Air piano...??? :-D

angieh
04-02-2008, 12:11 AM
Go on Fran - start a trend - air piano! He he!!!

Fran
04-02-2008, 12:16 AM
Go on Fran - start a trend - air piano! He he!!!

:-D :-D :-D