PDA

View Full Version : Gone but not forgotten

ellenlouise
02-02-2008, 12:20 PM
I have some very sad news that is extremly hard for me to tell everyone. As you all know I have two cats called Trinity and Trixie. I had a phone call from my partner saying that Trixie had been run over. I rushed to the vets but sadly she was to late. The vet said she died instantly but Sheldon had taken her to the vets in the hope that they could do something. She was such a beautiful girl and her life was taken far to soon. She was always happy and one of the most spoiled cats I know so I have peace in my heart that she was always loved. I remember that morning saying goodbye to them both and kissing their tiny little heads.

Trinity isnt doing so well she has taken to sleeping at the bottom of the wardrobe where Trixie used to sleep. My boyfriend is off sick at the moment after a back operation so she is not by herself at all. We have rang the vet and they have said that Trinity is just feeling the loss we are and suggested getting a friend for her which at the moment is to painful to think about.

Here is a pictue of my beautiful little girl who will never be forgotten my darling Trixie.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/ellenlouise2005/DSC00300.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/ellenlouise2005/DSC00311.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/ellenlouise2005/peekaboo.jpg

babycakes
02-02-2008, 01:48 PM
I am so sorry for your tragic loss.
Trixie was a very beautiful little girl who you had the privillege of owning, even if just for a short while, Think of all the lovely happy memories that you have of her and that may get you through the next couple of weeks.
Take time to look after yourself and Trinity.
We are always here X

"In The Candle's Glow"

Warm light coming from far below
Twinkling, sparkling is the candle's glow
All is well up on the ridge
The place we know as Rainbow Bridge

Loved ones sleeping in heaven's light
Tended by candles in the night
Peaceful dreams be theirs to keep
As they slumber in this night so deep

Hearts on earth that miss them so
Take comfort in the candle's glow
Watching for them in skies above
We are bound eternally by love
Author Unknown

RIP Trixie X:cry:

alexgirl73
02-02-2008, 01:56 PM
oh ellen louise I am so sorry, I remember your excitement coming on here telling us about your lovely girls.

RIP little trixie, go and play at the bridge and have fun sweetie xx

yola
02-02-2008, 02:20 PM
I am so very, very sorry about your loss. Thankfully it was quick, but that really is no consolation at all at this point in time is it :cry: Trixie was a beautiful cat who was obviously loved so very much. It's understandable that Trinity will be pining for her mate and it's good that your partner can be with her to keep her company and help her through.

Hugs to you all.

Fran
02-02-2008, 03:07 PM
I am so very sorry for you loss :(

RIP Trixie, sleep well pretty girl x

angieh
02-02-2008, 03:45 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Trixie. She was a very beautiful kittie and I really do sympathise with your loss. Lots of hugs to you and Trinity. It is good that your boyfriend is there for her during the day. Lol. XX

Elaine
02-02-2008, 03:52 PM
So very sorry, big hugs to you xxx
R.I.P. Trixie, sleep well xxx

dinahsmum
02-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Oh Ellenlouise, I'm so so sorry to hear this sad news. What a terrible shame. It's the sad payback - we love cats for their independence but that means we can't be there to watch over them every minute of the day. Don't beat yourself up and try to think of the good times with your little pal.

Maybe you will get another. Not a replacement. Another. If you think you might, I would suggest you do it sooner rather than later, so Trinity can learn to accept her new pal.

Mags
02-02-2008, 03:59 PM
So very sorry to hear about Trixie... :(

Sleep well special girl....... x

ellenlouise
02-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Thankyou all for your kind comments. The poem was really lovely. Trinity has been doing well today and I have given the house a real clean. It funny its the little things you miss I keep turning round expecting to hear her chirp. Thankyou all for your kind words.

Annestaff
02-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Aww so sorry to hear of your loss, she was such a pretty little girl :(

Sleep tight Trixie

Kim
02-02-2008, 07:45 PM
How very sad, Trixie was so gorgeous. :(

Kazz
02-02-2008, 08:13 PM
I am sorry to hear your news its a terrible shock isn't it loosing a cat to a RTA. My Archie was killed in the same way he was 9 months old, you never ever forget but after a time I was relieved I think is the right word to know what happened to him, and like yours it was quick.

Take care

Gwenny
03-02-2008, 12:14 AM
I am terribly sorry for your loss. I know words mean little at a time like this but I can sympathise. I just very recently lost my darling boy of 13 years. He went very slowly and I feel a tremendous amount of guilt over it.

I am sending you hugs but am sure that Trixie is roaming around your house and chirping at you still. :-)

I hope you're ok. X

Grete
03-02-2008, 12:59 AM
So sorry for your loss :( Run free at the bridge sweet girl.

Hope Trinity is doing OK and both you and your boyfriend know what a great life you gave her, however short it was.

*hugs*

kado
03-02-2008, 02:15 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. What a very beautiful cat she was a real cutie. Run free at the bridge trixie.

jane

sarahd
04-02-2008, 01:08 AM
RIP little Trixie and have fun on the Rainbow Bridge.

My heart and thoughts are with you at this time

Sarah
x

dandysmom
04-02-2008, 02:33 AM
It seems like just yesterday when you got them....I.m so sorry for the loss of your little girl; RIP, play at the Bridge. Hugs to you and Trinity.....

scilla
04-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Hi,

So sorry to hear about Trixie. Keep strong for Trinity.

Hugs, Scilla

janey83
08-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Awww, she was one gorgeous little girl, so beautiful.
So sorry.
R.I.P little one.

P.s. That second pic of her is just truly amazing

ellenlouise
08-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Thankyou everyone for such kind comments as the days and weeks pass it get easier but still there is an empty space forever in my heart for her.

sammy
09-02-2008, 12:14 AM
So sorry Ellenlouise, awful to lose one so young.......x