PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread / Saturday

Fran
02-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Morning all, woke up to a covering of snow here! Not sure if any more is planned for later but it does look quite picturesque :cool: Not much planned for today, just on my way up to the horses.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :D

babycakes
02-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Very very cold here today. Hailed throught he night but nothing stuck.

Been the gym (trying to get back into it), Not a lot planned for today

Have a good weekend X

yola
02-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Went for a consultation with a potential new hairdresser today. She was recommended and sounds just the ticket - as she's happy to follow my rather 'bright' hair colour suggestions :D I shall try her out in the next few weeks as my roots are starting to become too visible for my liking :shock:

We have a van sitting in the neighbours drive ready to go and pick up our new 'freecycle' piano later this afternoon. I'll try and get some pics :D My brother and OH's oldest son (24) are coming down to help with the lugging. After that we'll be cooking up a massive home made spaghetti bolognaise as there'll be 8 adults and kids around for dinner :-D

angieh
02-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi all - cold and sunny here today. I saw the first bumblebee of the season!

Have a good day all - all round to Yola's tonight for spag bol and music!!!! Have a great evening :lol:

Mags
02-02-2008, 03:53 PM
We've not long arrived home from trip into Weston......exceedingly cold walking along the sea front but at least it blew the cobwebs away!:D

I was surprised to see some baby lambs lying in the frost covered fields on the way there..... they could only have been a couple of days old. Poor little lambs, they must have felt frozen...:(

Hope you're all having a good day!

Elaine
02-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Afternoon ladies.
Freezing here, a little snow on the ground but the sun is shinning.
Have just been doing some house work and organising my office space. Nothing interesting to report.

dinahsmum
02-02-2008, 03:59 PM
It's Saturday so it's quiet!
Chilly but beautifully sunny here.
The concert last night was great - loved it. And a beautiful starry night to walk home. No glass of something warming in The Crown though - it's closed for refurbishment. Gutted! (the building - not me!)
Enjoy your weekend everyone.

dandysmom
02-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Happy Groundhog's Day, all! I know you don't celebrate it, but hey! He saw his shadow, unfortunately, so six more weeks of Winter..:(. It is sunny and drying out; we had over 2" of rain yesterday: the average for all of February is 2.8". Wow! To the library for the weekly book exchange, nothing special on the agenda.

Yola: sorry I can't make it for dinner! Enjoy the meal and music!

Happy weekend, all......