PDA

View Full Version : Dream Location

Kazz
21-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Is there a location in the World you'd like to go for the name? ie memories/thoughts is conjurs up like Hawai, Bali, Paris - etc etc can be anywhere and for any reason.

Tom_J
21-01-2008, 07:57 PM
well not yet but im sure when im older i would like to go to the opal coast in france, because thats were i had my first trip to france with all my mates from school. ;)

i would also like to go to rome beacause i love the romans stuff like that. ;)

yola
21-01-2008, 08:22 PM
New England (USA). It conjours up the most wonderful visions especially the autumn scenes. I'll pop into Eileen's for a coffee before I go though :-D

Fran
21-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Hmmm, not sure really. Would have to think about this one ;)

Jac
21-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Hmmm, not sure really. Would have to think about this one ;)

Me too. Willget back toyou on this one.

dandysmom
21-01-2008, 09:58 PM
New England (USA). It conjours up the most wonderful visions especially the autumn scenes. I'll pop into Eileen's for a coffee before I go though :-D

That would be so cool, Yola! But warn me before you come so I can get some coffee in...I'm a tea person! New England is beautiful in the Autumn, incredible tree color, the Cape Cod beaches, the historic sites, old covered bridges,,,could go on and on!

If travel weren't involved, I'd love to see Karnak, Jerusalem. Kyoto or Burton-on-Trent and Oxford in the UK.

babycakes
21-01-2008, 10:33 PM
California. It conjurs up hot weather, blue skies and sea. Happy healthy people. Excellent opportunities and lifestyle.

dinahsmum
22-01-2008, 10:09 AM
For the name/connections it conjures?
Bali
New Orleans
I'd better stop thinking of exciting sounding places - it does them no good :(
But my aim is the trip around India, which would involve Agra and the Taj Mahal, Jaipur (why does that sound so great?), The Golden Temple at Amritzer, Rajastan, etc etc

Moofster
22-01-2008, 11:03 AM
I'd love to do one of those 'no shoes - no news' holiday on a fab beach somewhere like Maldives, just the idea of no shoes & news appealed to me :-D :-D

Tom_J
22-01-2008, 05:28 PM
That would be so cool, Yola! But warn me before you come so I can get some coffee in...I'm a tea person! New England is beautiful in the Autumn, incredible tree color, the Cape Cod beaches, the historic sites, old covered bridges,,,could go on and on!

If travel weren't involved, I'd love to see Karnak, Jerusalem. Kyoto or Burton-on-Trent and Oxford in the UK.

I would love the see jerusalem as well, there is sooo much history in that place ;)