PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread / Saturday

Fran
12-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Morning all, nice dry day here. Going to run round with the hoover and duster in a little while. The people who are having the Bliss' blue and Mil's black Oriental boys are coming to visit them again today :D Got to fit a supermarket dash in a some point. Other than that, not much planned.

Hope everyone has a great day :D

Jules
12-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Morning Fran

Off to my parents, then big training session with the cats and our new canine addition :roll:

Have a great day all xxx

Jac
12-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Morning Everyone

We have white frost on the ground this morning. Brrr.

Other than the normal household stuff, I'm going to have a girlie day with Ceilidh.
Were going to the shops for school stuff but I'll fit in a visit to Claire's for her. She loves it there.

Then it will be back home cook, TV and Catsey.

Have a good one all.

yola
12-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Need to run into town today as didn't go yesterday due to the deluge of rain. In the afternoon my brother's coming over and we're going through some bits to do with a joint venture we're planning (he's an eco-bod and runs a website selling green goodies.

Was originally going to get a curry takeaway, but am thinking I'll do a homemade one instead :-D

Kazz
12-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Morning all sorry, not a bad day cold though put fresh warm water out for the birds and unfroze the other bird bath. Have been deluged by birds ever since.
Not sure what I am going to do, but whatever it iseveryone have a good day

Elaine
12-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Morning all bright and frosty here, cats have been out for a bit but they decided it was a bit too cold for their delicate feets:lol: Bernie has just had a mad half hour to re-heat himself.
Just waiting for my sister to arrive and we are off to a local dog show.

Kazz
12-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Considering getting a dog then Elaine????

Elaine
12-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Oh and I forgot to tell you all, I have a new hamster, she is called midge, much more handleable than Indy was but she is nervous and will on occasion scream if you move too fast while picking her up. She has settled well but did wake me at 5 this morning making a hell of a racket on her wheel, I had to get up and move it coz it was banging against the wall of her tank.:roll: :lol:

Elaine
12-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Considering getting a dog then Elaine????

I would love a dog Kazz but I just dont have time for one just now and I dont feel its fair to keep them in a small flat. Maybe one day.
Have been busy with the bordeaux's though, and am currently lead training them both as i have them every thursday for excercise, training and pampering.:lol:

Kazz
Right I am off out and about see you all later. Be good.....

dinahsmum
Good morning. Sunshine! Hurrah - and dry and warm. Have just looked around the garden and there is a lot of life there, just waiting to bloom/grow etc. Ah - I'll be back at the allotment soon.
No exciting plans so ....... I'll buzz off :)

Jac
12-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Aww Elaine that's nice. Were looking for photo's now you know that dont you:D
enjoy the show

Elaine
12-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Aww Elaine that's nice. Were looking for photo's now you know that dont you:D
enjoy the show

Sadly Jac my camera is bust:( A real shame as I could have had some cracking pictures posted already. Soon though, I promise;)

Jac
12-01-2008, 11:35 AM
What about your phone? Can you take photo's with that?

Elaine
12-01-2008, 11:43 AM
What about your phone? Can you take photo's with that?

I can but they are not very good and I have no idea how to get them onto my pc, getting old now Jac and becoming quite the technophobe:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jac
12-01-2008, 12:17 PM
OMG if your getting old that makes me ancient!;)
Take a photo with your phone and email it to yourself. Then upload it from your emai to photobucket.
Elaine If I can do it you can:lol:

Mags
12-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Quite a nice day here after yesterday's deluge and then a heavy snowstorm....... everything has now dried out..:D The bulbs are now starting to show in the garden, also some tiny leaf buds on the shrubs...

Did the trolley dash this morning, put the washing out on the line ........ and the intention is to clear out and tidy wardrobes and drawers this afternoon! :D

Hope all poorly people are improving and everyone has a good day!:D

EmmaG
12-01-2008, 01:33 PM
Lovely weather in Essex today, been out in the gardening shovelling soil from my old veg plots into the new borders, backbreaking work but it will be good once it is done. Had a bit of a rethink about the new veg plot, I will post up details later.

Have a good day everybody!!

Jac
12-01-2008, 01:36 PM
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Just noticed that was my 11,000 post! I really shouldn't be here. I've got loads to do but just cant get motivated.
Going to give myself 30 mins then I'm off till tonight.

dandysmom
12-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi from sunny Washington! Still milder than usual, 7 degrees, but Arctic air is coming next week, brrr! Did the marketing and a bit of yard work, just a lazy afternoon with papers and the weekly hard crossword. Onyx was here for breakfast, then met me at the bus stop coming home and wanted a big fuss! Which she got, of course...no signs of plant growth here; the Winter jasmine is not blooming yet, nor the hellebores, although the mahonia may bloom soon.

Jac: congratulations, fellow chatterbox!!!

Hope all have a lovely afternoon ...

Jac
12-01-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm just back from the trolley dash. The frost has never lifted from the ground today. It's really cold outside.
I was a bit naughty. I bought Ceilidh some pretty things to wear and a leather hand bag for me. I didn't need it I just really liked it:roll: .
Got the evening meal on just got to see to the veg.