PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Thread

Elaine
06-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Good Morning all.
Just having a cuppa then off to dye my hair, a wee tidy up and then I am off out to visit the Bordeaux's. Havent seen them for a while. The owner has asked me if i can look after them on a sunday and a thursday, so I need to go and talk with them about it.
I do love those dawgies and I cannt wait to see them.
May be going over to see Pootle this evening too.

Have a great day every one xxx

Grete
06-01-2008, 10:43 AM
The cats thought I had slept long enough by 7am and it was time I was up and about ;) Who needs an alarm clock when you have staaaaaaarving kitties ;)

Have lost the usb cable for my camera which has really annoyed me, I can't find it anywhere :( I will have to transfer pics from the card instead *grump* I was hoping to get some photos up today :)

Nothing else planned for the day, I may head back to bed for a bit more kip now the babies have been sated ;)

Have a great day all :)

Donna
06-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Morning Elaine, morning all!

Up fairly early today. Just having a cuppa and five mins on Catsey before I start. Bunnies to clean out, washing, shopping, etc etc today.

Busy busy busy. Must get on!

Morning Grete - your post wasnt there when i started tying!!

babycakes
06-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Morning all
Feeling rough again today. Think I have had that Novovirus or norovirus as I started by vomiting and have been left with the flu which I feel is going on my chest now and my neck aches and aches. OH is poorly too.
I'm going to order a new kitchen today which looks great on the plan they did for us. Then I'm going to chill out all day and get better. I think a trip to the farm shop for some local honey and lemons is called for
Have a good day all

Donna
06-01-2008, 11:06 AM
I think a trip to the farm shop for some local honey and lemons is called for
Have a good day all

If you think it is that norovirus, then I wouldnt go out - can you get someone to go to the farm shop for you? On the news they were saying people had to stay indoors as the virus is spreading by people going out etc.

PS Hope you feel better soon x

babycakes
06-01-2008, 11:08 AM
If you think it is that norovirus, then I wouldnt go out - can you get someone to go to the farm shop for you? On the news they were saying people had to stay indoors as the virus is spreading by people going out etc.

PS Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Donna, maybe I could send OH instead X

Elaine
06-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Sorry to hear you are feeling unwell BC xxx

Donna have you cleaned those Bunnies out yet?:lol:

Donna
06-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Donna have you cleaned those Bunnies out yet?:lol:

Ooops you caught me!!! Have opened up the hutch and let them out into the run and fed them.... will clean soon promise!!!

But have got the first lot of washing on..... so not doing too bad!!

Elaine
06-01-2008, 11:17 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm off to wash the dye out of my hair now. Catch you later.

Mags
06-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Morning all, we had a frost in the night but it is a lovely sunny day now..:D

Didn't sleep at all well last night, was on here in the early hours for a while then went back to bed and must have dropped off to sleep about 5.00ish:roll:

Have done a load of washing and am hoping the sunshine will dry it enough for ironing later. Having a cup of coffee here before I take Mr Dyson for a spin..:D

Hope all the poorly people will feel better soon....

Have a good day!

Kazz
06-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Morning all

I had totaly forgotten that I had a couple of days off - left over from last year. DUH.
See thats what the officaly titled "Fran senario" has done to me.

Karen

Moli
06-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Morning all, we have a beautiful morning here, sun shining, got some windows open for a change, and the cats are running round the garden playing chase!!
Got the usual Sunday chores to do apart from that not sure what I will be doing....
Have a lovely day everybody...

yola
06-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Cold, crisp and sunny here. I too have some windows open! Had a luxury lie-in this morning, the boys didn't wake us until 7.45 . . . unheard of for Sebi to sleep that long!

Have done some toy rationalisation to make space for the masses of new ones received over Christmas and 2nd load of washing is on. OH has gone to get some wood to do some work on our back door which was a bit damaged during the break-in and I'm off to have a shower shortly (look at the time :shock: :shock: :shock: ). Might take the boys for a walk in the woods up at Christmas Common later :D

Kazz
06-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Hiya Yola hows the house moving coming on?

alexgirl73
06-01-2008, 12:52 PM
morning all, should have been at church just now, but feeling a bit rough. Didnt sleep well and sore throat etc, so decided not to go. Took all the Christmas decs down yesterday so just have to put the boxes back in the old coal cellar today. The living room looks cold and horrid! Dont know what is going on in the next room, but my girls are howling with laughter. Makes a change from fighting lol. Hope all have a good day, and all poorly folk feel better soon.

Erin
06-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Afternoon all :D
Have a busy day today,me dads coming round tomorrow to help us finally start decorating the lounge so today is being spent clearing everything out.The cats arnt going to be happy being shut in the bedroom tomorrow while dad is round but we cant have them "helping" us paste the wall paper can we :lol: :lol:
anyway better get started.
Hope you all have a great day.
Hope those who are feeling poorly start to feel better soon :D

Jac
06-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Afternoon all
I went to visit my Mum yesterday, she has that bug that's been on tv. Like you babycakes.
I havent been sleeping well this last wee while and I'm feeling quite exausted.
I hope everyone that's feelin ill gets better soon.

EmmaG
06-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi All,

Been digging the garden, feeling rather ill now!!! lol

I will post up some pictures in a min.

dandysmom
06-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Afternoon ladies! Nicer day here, up to 5 degrees already and a warming trend forecast for the next few days! That will help the heating bill..:roll:..Feeling rather lazy today so got a lovely roasted chicken at the market for dinner...al the yummy leftovers: chicken sandwiches, chicken noodle soup, and real chicken
for Onyx..Leia won't eat real chicken, silly girl!

Is the norovirus going around in the UK ? Nasty thing; I had a dreadful bout of it two years ago; hope all the poorly ones feel much better soon!

Grete: when I got my camera last year a lovely person here gave me an excellent tip about the USB cable...leave it plugged into the computer all the time! Works for me! :-D

Kazz
06-01-2008, 06:31 PM
I leave mine plugged in into the computer all the while too saves me loosing it.

Jac
06-01-2008, 08:25 PM
I kept loosing mine. I took Moli's advise and bought a memorie card.

dandysmom
06-01-2008, 09:04 PM
I leave mine plugged in into the computer all the while too saves me loosing it.

You may have been the one who told me that, Kazz; whoever it was I'm very grateful! Always there when I need it.......

Grete
07-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Grete: when I got my camera last year a lovely person here gave me an excellent tip about the USB cable...leave it plugged into the computer all the time! Works for me! :-D

Haha I did! I knew I'd lose it so left it plugged in. My husband however removed it to use with his laptop and swears he put it back on my desk.... Not seen it since ;)

dandysmom
07-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Haha I did! I knew I'd lose it so left it plugged in. My husband however removed it to use with his laptop and swears he put it back on my desk.... Not seen it since ;)

LOL, make him buy his own!! :-D

Kazz
07-01-2008, 05:05 PM
You may have been the one who told me that, Kazz; whoever it was I'm very grateful! Always there when I need it.......

It wouldn't ahve been me Eileen it would have been someone clever like Tom. :)