PDA

View Full Version : Friday's Thread

yola
28-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Morning! We're taking Dominik to see the Nutcracker ballet up in London today. My poor Mum has the dubious pleasure of Sebi-sitting . . . I hope she's got her trainers on in order to keep up with him!

Weather is dull, cloudy but not very cold. Washing machine is playing me up again - oh joy :roll:

It's SO nice to be home :D I really don't do 'going away' very well any more.

smudgley
28-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Hi, I'm off to work soon to visit new babes that were born in the night. :-D Not going into the office at all, so an easy day for me. Then home for a quiet evening. I have an infection in my left eye which is driving me mad, it's really irritating. :(

have a good day.

Yola - enjoy the nutcracker.

Emm
28-12-2007, 11:52 AM
I am shattered from Christmas LOL - happy its all over now!

It was really bad wind and rain through the night but seems to be clearing up now - hopefully - I have a bit of a lazy day planned today - haven't got the energy to do much.

Yola - enjoy the Nutcracker - that will be a brilliant day out!

Smudgley - hope the eye infection clears up soon - have you tried bathing it in salt water - thats what I used to do - really helps soothe it!

Kazz
28-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Morning all I am off till Monday now....so just had the first lie in in weeks....:) had boiled eggs and toast yummy.

May pop out to the sales and get a bit of food shopping.

Yola sure your Mom will adore it Sebi-sitting he will be an angel for his Nan, and Smudgley hope your eye is better I hate anything like that.

Have a good day all.

Karen

Mags
28-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Wet and windy here...:roll:

Having a quiet day here, nothing planned except a tidy round the house.

Yola ~ enjoy the Nutcracker!

Smudgley ~ to save going to the doc, you can buy ointments for eye infection over the counter at the chemist.. hope it improves soon..

Enjoy your day!! :D

CathyW
28-12-2007, 07:00 PM
ive had a pleasant few days, been into town a few times, bought a couple of pairs of jeans.some tops.underwear,a handbag.actully quite alot of stuff and ive still got some money left over !!!!!!!

Elaine
28-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Evening all, I see many of you have been and gone again, oh well sorry i missed you all;)
Had a crap day at work, long story, short staffed, shop a bloody mess because i work with lazy gits, no banking bag for the banking this evening. Called head office, they went mental at me so i went a wee bit mental back at them.
Oh well, home now:D

dandysmom
28-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Evening, all..well, it's evening there; just mid afternoon on a cloudy but fairly mild day here, 7 degrees. Did the marketing & just messed around so far; have to tidy a bit as a friend is coming over for drinks at 5. Leia has not caught the mouse yet ! Have been on line ordering things from B & N with my gift card, and some other stuff also...love the ease of online ordering. Looking at roses for the garden and can't make up my mind, so many lovely choices..

Enjoy the evening, all..