PDA

View Full Version : Frankie & Bennys

smudgley
17-11-2007, 09:43 PM
.So who actually made it there for tea?

Kazz
17-11-2007, 09:47 PM
An update on the day I met Alex (nice to see you again) we found Kay and her sons with the cats and had a nice chat or two. Pottered about and popped over and saw Soupie's Quando but no Soupie, we circled the hall a few times and it was then we got a phone call saying the "gang" were still at Erin's and in PJ's...... I decided to try to ring Fran as I had visions of Charlie "alone" at the show. I failed to get hold of Fran....came in spoke to "worried" Soupie who was just waiting for Quando to be taken to be judged. I found Alex again, we circled the hall again decided to go for a sarnie then we spotted Smudgley "Lording" it in the Cats Protection VIP suite with a wine glass..... :smile: ....still no sign of the "Gang" but Smudgley confirmed the PJ senario.....:smile:
Had a smashing sarnie then received a phone call saying they had arrived at the show....went back into the hall found Kay again.....still no sign of Erin/Elaine/Jac....asked a few people if they had seen a group of 3 women one with a walking stick, a child in pink, a drunk and a woman from Kidderminster....got a few strange looks. :smile:

Then we met up they had found Charlie and DiddyDawn and her son, they had Erin's Dad with them too. So all was well :smile:

That was parts 1 and 2.......:smile:.......

Karen

Soupie
17-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Sorry I wasn't more chatty :oops: I was panicky as one of the stewards who was collecting for our ring was not the best with the cats and Quando can be reluctant to leave his bed!

Nice to meet you briefly and only sorry we couldn't chat :)

smudgley
17-11-2007, 09:55 PM
we circled the hall again decided to go for a sarnie then we spotted Smudgley "Lording" it in the Cats Protection VIP suite with a wine glass..... ....:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
still no sign of Erin/Elaine/Jac....asked a few people if they had seen a group of 3 women one with a walking stick, a child in pink, a drunk and a woman from Kidderminster....got a few strange looks. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was parts 1 and 2.......:smile:.......

Karen

So what was Erins Dad doing with Charlie & DD & her son? Where the hell was Jac / Elaine & Erin :roll:

& Did anyone make it to see Frank & Ben?

Kazz
17-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Its very similar to a "mystery story isn't it.

Kazz
17-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Are you sitting comfortably for part 3.

dandysmom
17-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Yes!!! Can't wait for Part III !

Kazz
17-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Right we finaly made it from the hall...the group as it stood then was Erin's Dad, Erin, Jac, Ceilidh, Elaine, D.Dawn J her son and yours truely, and Spots :)
We manage at set off Erin's Dad and I along with Ceilidh striking out ahead trying to keep a good speed. The remainder of the group travelled at a leisurely/snail pace. We the "advance party of three sent back the "quickest" of our group Ceilidh to "egg" them on. They obviously could not carry on without supplies of ciggies so a stop was made to reload. We "the advanced party" knew the "main party" were in good spirits along the way as we heard the laughing from their group and knew they were not in mortal danger and we occasionaly made a visual sighting of them in the distance to assertain they were still moving.
We waited at crutial points in the journey as we could not trust their "sense of direction" to guide them toward the food.
We ventured on past the escalators, past the walking floor....:)...more escalators, then our group was reunited to face the dreaded monorail journey. Then made it finaly to the resturant.

The group intact.

Fran
17-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Oooh Kazz, I'm sorry you couldn't get hold of me :oops: I did have a missed called whilst I was in Morrisons but then my battery went on my mobile and when I got home and charged it up, no one else had tried to call so I guessed it wasn't too important :roll:

Sound like you all had quite an 'interesting' time! :-D

dandysmom
17-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Awaiting Part IV with bated breath......