PDA

View Full Version : Guess what Jac has done..

Moli
09-10-2007, 09:08 PM
She got really angry today, so to cheer herself up, she went and bought a car!!!:roll: ;)

Elaine
09-10-2007, 09:11 PM
What was she angry about? Nice spending spree though:lol:

Moli
09-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Someone annoyed her, she will be on soon, so will tell you...

Elaine
09-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Bless her, I hope people dont anger her too much before she becomes bankrupt:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kazz
09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
:-D Bless her, I hope people dont anger her too much before she becomes bankrupt:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know I was just thinking that.:-D

Elaine
09-10-2007, 09:27 PM
:-D

You know I was just thinking that.:-D

Great minds and fools Kazz:-D

Jac
09-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Now Moli that makes me sound daft:lol:

Right, we went to visit a friend in a nursing home. He has problems, (If you remember a couple of years ago he got out and was wandering the doc's in his P'J's in not knowing who he was) Well it was 1.20 when we got there. He was still in his bed, sleeping in poo (by the smell) and his catheter bottle was over spilling:evil: . He was sound asleep. When we got to the charge nurse she said he had had lunch (which I doubt) and he wouldn't get up or take his meds. So they left him:evil: . I told her I wouldn't kennel a dog in that foul smelling room. She said they would try and get him up tomorrow and get the room cleaned:twisted: .
Guess who is going tomorrow?? I'm also going to write to the charities comission and possibly the local news papers.
When I go in tomorrow I'm taking my camera. I only wish there was a smell ometer.

Oh I was going to have to get a car anyway.

Elaine
09-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Thats bloody awful leaving the poor man in that state:?

Moli
09-10-2007, 09:35 PM

And your point is Jac's???:lol:

Elaine
09-10-2007, 09:37 PM

Yeah I'd like to know the answer to that too:-D

dandysmom
09-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Jac. that's disgusting about the old gentleman, raise b****y hell!!

Jac
09-10-2007, 09:41 PM

Ok point taken:oops:

Elaine I'm still angry about it. We dont go in very much now as it really upsets my Mun seeing him. He doesn't remember us any more but his family dont have any contact as they think he has no money:evil: . No body deserves to be treated like that. I'm now questioning bruises he's had in the past where we were told he "fell" . Makes you wonder:twisted: Agghhhh

Elaine
09-10-2007, 09:56 PM
It certainly does make you wonder:( Such a shame.

Jac
09-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Jac. that's disgusting about the old gentleman, raise b****y hell!!

That's exactly what he was DM. Every morning the shirt and tie went on. (Now it's just a shirt). He held doors open for Ladies and was always happy. He was my son's grandfather figure after my Dad died and I WONT let anyone take away his dignity, whether he's aware of it or not.

yola
09-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Jac - this certainly does need close inspection, something doesn't quite add up, as you rightly point out.

BTW -what car did you get ;)

dandysmom
09-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Yeah we did sort of get a bit off topic here; what kind of car?

Jac
09-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Yeh :oops: :oops:

Right my new Car is the Mazda 5 2t Ok not sure about all the numbers but it's the Mazda5 2 ltr. Silver with black interior. I'm getting it in march so it's a 08 plate:roll: . Well it's new and there is a waiting list.

Right Moli if I got it wrong what is it:lol:

Jac
09-10-2007, 10:42 PM
http://www.whatcar.co.uk/Car/Mazda/5/7655430390.jpg
Mazda MPV TS2 "LTR

Moli
09-10-2007, 10:43 PM
http://www.whatcar.com/Car/Mazda/5/7655430390.jpg
(http://www.whatcar.com/car-review-pictures.aspx?RT=731)Is this it Jac's???

Jac
09-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-d

Moli
09-10-2007, 10:51 PM
Snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-d:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sarahd
09-10-2007, 11:32 PM
Nice car :)

Thank god that poor man has someone like you to kick up a stink for him as god knows it sure as hell sounds like someone needs to.

Why cant these kind of establishments give elderly people the dignity they deserve in their old age. Just because some of them dont realise it they should be still treated with respect not like animals.

sarah
x

Moli
09-10-2007, 11:33 PM
I would not treat an animal like that let alone a human!

Mags
09-10-2007, 11:37 PM
I would not treat an animal like that let alone a human!
My father was in a Nursing Home and was left unclean, I asked the male nurse if he would please see to him. He said he would ....... nothing was done and I found out he had gone off duty without seeing to my dad. I saw the Matron about it and he was sacked the next day!

yola
10-10-2007, 09:36 AM
Good for you Mags. It's up to us to ensure that our elderly relatives are being well cared for. Sadly as a society it's almost impossible for us to care for them ourselves (work pressures, time pressures, family pressure etc)., so we are forced to use these services. Some of them are excellent but some fall well short of acceptable.

This is the one thing that worries me about my Aunt going into residential care . . . I think we too will all have to keep a close eye.

BTW Jac; that's a rather nifty car!! :D

Jac
10-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Well we will see what today brings. They certainly wont be expecting me. I'm still wound up about it. He was a very good friend. Thankfully we do go in as he has nobody else that's interested. Possibly not often enough and they thought they could get away with this kind of treatment.:twisted: . Makes you wonder about the poor folk that dont have anyone to kick up. That's why I'm going to the care commission with my complaint. They will investigate the whole place and turn up unannounced.

Yola I've fancied a Mazda for a long time and when they brought out this model it has all the specs I need. :D