PDA

View Full Version : Attempt 1 of Princess moving!

random
04-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Just a wee vid of Princess. It isn't very good as she took a mega diva strop out with me for bringing her upstairs to do the vid and wouldn't co-operate! :roll: :lol:

I did try and do it downstairs where she is comfortable but everyone else kept gettin in the way being nosey, so I can't win! :roll: :lol:

Anyway this the best I could get of her and she is throwing a tantrum as you will see! :roll:

6m9Y7p2fDnU

Jac
04-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Aww bless!!!

babycakes
04-10-2007, 09:42 PM
She doesn't like the paparatzi does she? awww. She gets about though which is good, little sweetheart

random
04-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Aww bless!!!

Thanx Jac, she's giving it her 'RSPCA' face and everything. :roll: :lol: "Why are you doing this to me?" :lol:

Moli
04-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Aww Bless her, she is certainly not happy with her mum, she can get about fine though...Lovely to see her Random...

random
04-10-2007, 09:44 PM
She doesn't like the paparatzi does she? awww. She gets about though which is good, little sweetheart

No she doesn't, she is very independant and a bit of a diva. She doesn't like cuddles very often either. :(

random
04-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Aww Bless her, she is certainly not happy with her mum, she can get about fine though...Lovely to see her Random...

Thanx Moli, she does get about great! She's still not talking to me for that though! :shock:

Mags
04-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Aww.. bless her, she is quite independant isn't she! :D

It's lovely to see her Random..:D

Grete
04-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Awww she's even more beautiful when you see her moving around :) I'm sure she'll forgive you eventually :)

borderdawn
04-10-2007, 10:23 PM
She is SOOOOO much better than I thought Kel! Absolutely super, thanks for posting it, Im really pleased Ive seen her!

random
04-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Aww.. bless her, she is quite independant isn't she! :D

It's lovely to see her Random..:D
Thanx Mags, she is definately the most independant of them all, even at her age, but then she always has been like that from day 1!

Awww she's even more beautiful when you see her moving around :) I'm sure she'll forgive you eventually :)

Aww thank you, she is incredibly pretty I have to admit :lol: but even moreso when she doesn't have that sour face on! :lol: Oh i'm such a cruel mummy for making her do a video! :shock: :lol:

She is asleep on the sofa now but was still in a huff with me 10 mins ago when I just walked past and she swatted at my slippers from under the sofa! :smt043 Claws and everything so she ment business! :lol:

random
04-10-2007, 10:29 PM
She is SOOOOO much better than I thought Kel! Absolutely super, thanks for posting it, Im really pleased Ive seen her!

No problem! I will have to try and get another one of her going a bit faster (if she lets me! haha!) as she tends to forget her dodgy leg is there, but she still moves just as fast as any other kitten her age! :-D

Erin
05-10-2007, 08:36 AM
awww bless her,she is so cute Kel :D

dinahsmum
05-10-2007, 09:10 AM
She scuttles around quite well doesn't she? And is obviously happy with her lot. Good

random
05-10-2007, 10:52 AM
awww bless her,she is so cute Kel :D
Thanx Erin!:-D

She scuttles around quite well doesn't she? And is obviously happy with her lot. Good
Thank you, she does get about fine and as you can see, she has no idea there is a problem at all so i'm thankful for that. Her 2 front legs are 100% fine and she seems to be able to compensate really well for the back end.

Kay
05-10-2007, 11:34 AM
She is so beautiful but not very keen on the stardom. Bless her.

Darky
06-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Awww~! Poor little lady.

She really reminds me of my cat Honey. o_O Her fur type, her eyes (though Honey's are golden colours), her big fluffy tail, lots of things. It's a wee bit scary.

Elaine
06-10-2007, 09:02 AM
I was surprised to see just how fast she moves around. I love the RSPCA face:lol: She's looking at you like you just kicked her:shock: :lol:
Very pretty girl xxx