PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread/Saturday

Erin
29-09-2007, 07:17 AM
Morning all.
Its really dark and dingy here this morning and pouring with rain.
Just had a great shift at work,was a real good night :lol:

Nothing much planned for today,have\Eds mom coming round later to help with decorating the kitchen.
Will hopefull get more sleep than I did yesterday,I only had 4 hours yesterday after a night shift.

Hope you all have a good day :D

Donna
29-09-2007, 08:39 AM
Morning all,

Gloomy day today. Spent last night swapping my laptop for Emma's desktop so am now speaking to you from the dining room rather than the sofa!!! Just finishing the last of the updates as I had to reformat Emma's pc!

Off to the hairdressers for a bit of a tidy up then into work for the afternoon and then out with work for a meet up of all the local branches.

Have a good day all.

dinahsmum
29-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Morning! It is morning still - just :)
Had a lie-in, then off to an extra Farmer's Market locally, so are stocked up with provisions for the weekend, including 2 litres of cider :roll: A new stallholder there (or one who doesn't come to our usual monthly event) www.bridfishsmokery.com (http://www.bridfishsmokery.com)where I purchased some rather delicious looking sliced smoked duck. That will be a treat for next weekend, as it's vaccuum packed and has a long use-by date.
No plans for the rest of the day, except keeping in touch with the various sporting events, particularly the Rugby World Cup.
Hope everyone has a good day and good weekend

Kazz
29-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Totaly bored had nothing to eat so feel fine, may potter into the garden this afternoon. Its nice out but cold.

Have a good afternoon all.

Elaine
29-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Pretty nice day here so far. Almost finnished all the household chores. Eva is delighted to be outside today. She doesnt like the rain and i dont like her out in the dark.
Indy has had a ball in her new car and hasnt worked out how to escape from it yet. Bernie having lots of funn bolting up and down stairs and battering his washing line toy.
New batteries in camera and will try to get a few test vids before the show:lol:

Mags
29-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Afternoon all!

It's been an overcast showery morning here. My daughter called in earlier for a cuppa and a chat. They are turning their garage into a gym and have ordered a treadmill and an exercise bike which will be delivered next week They already have have a Multigym and weights but apparently they need these other two items :roll: I would have thought running round after two young children would have kept them fit!! :lol:

Hope you all have a good weekend!:cool:

yola
29-09-2007, 06:42 PM
It's been an ok day weatherwise despite a horrible rainy start. We're zombies again as Sebastian hardly let us sleep :( Still, managed to go into town for a quick shop, get home, remove the sandpit ready for Ken to pave the area tomorrow as it's really dead space and won't everyone's cup of tea.

I'm starting to have a clear out in anticipation of putting the house on the market in the new year - yup, we're actually going to do it this time!

Won't be on much again tonight as I'm more tired than I have been for a long, long time and don't feel especially well as a result. So a DVD and then a very early night for us I think :roll: