PDA

View Full Version : Daily thread - Wednesday

Mags
12-09-2007, 12:28 PM
There must be a few absentees this morning ......... no daily thread!!:lol:

I hope everyone is well ........ and all the kitties too..:D

It's very overcast here today, in fact it's very autumnal. Have been to the Garden Centre this morning to buy two trays of pansies to hopefully brighten up the garden during the next few months.

Jane ~ I hope Patch is good for you today!:D

Enjoy your day everyone!!:lol:

yola
12-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Nice one Mags! I was about to write a DT but you just got there 1st :D

It started off very misty and autumnal here today but the sun is peeping through and it's quite warm. I'm back at work today after a very physically exhausting and mentally/emotionally draining day yesterday.

It's actually nice to be back in the office doing things, I just wish my PC wasn't quite as slow as it is (time for an upgrade methinks)!

Both boys are good, both cats are good, so nothing much else to report here :-D

Moli
12-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Afternoon Mags, Yola, its definitely Autunm here today, not at all warm...Need a coat now for dog walking.....
Have a good day everyone...

Donna
12-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Lovely and sunny day here. Am off work and Sean is off school as we are both suffering with sore throats/coughs/colds. Tis horrid.

Mags
12-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Hope you and Sean will feel better soon Donna, make sure you drink plenty...

The sun has come out at last so it's out in the garden for me this afternoon!:D

Jac
12-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Afternoon all.
Just popped on before going for Ceilidh.
Quite an autum feel today here also. I even have a jumper on albeit a thin one.
Got the Doc's at 4 and that's me. Oh made a steak pie for tea later.
Derek's meeting up with friends to watch the Scotland game tonight. Guess where I'll be? Catsey:lol:
Have a good one everyone

Jane Patch will be fine. Wont stop you from worrying I know. Just give hima big cuddle when he gets home;)

dandysmom
12-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Autumnal here too! Cold front came thru during the night, it's only 70F right now, with blue skies and a brisk breeze...no shorts and tank top today! Did the usual market run, and the Whiskas pouches that haven't been stocked since the tainted pet food scare are back!! Leia is going to be sooo happy...she loves them! She's not much of a gourmet, doesn't care for the new pricy Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys! Onyx, bless her, eats anything!! Enjoy the day, all!

Grete
12-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Have been out all day for the first time in a long time, am exhausted now but it was worth it :) Bubbles was a madam this morning and refused to come in so she has also been out all day. Got home and she gave me the 'where HAVE you been' treatment :roll: Cats eh?

Hope you feel better soon Donna :)

Mags
12-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Autumnal here too! Cold front came thru during the night, it's only 70F right now, with blue skies and a brisk breeze...
I think most of us here would be well pleased with that temperature Eileen :lol: .... that's not far off our norm! :-D

dandysmom
12-09-2007, 08:50 PM
But when you've had a run of lovely warm days in the high 80s and low 90's it feels chilly!! I think Leia agrees with you: she has not gone to sleep after lunch as usual; normally she sleeps till tea time in the hot weather, but has been up and about all afternoon!

yola
12-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Right! A very good chat with a good friend and a bottle of wine consumed and I'm off to bed as sleep, it is a rare commodity (not sleeping well at the moment). Eileen - enjoy the rest of your day, sounds like autumn is closing in on Washington too.

Moli
12-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Nite Yola, sleep well....

Mags
12-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Nite Yola !:D

dandysmom
12-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Sleep well, Yola!