PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread ~ Tuesday

Mags
11-09-2007, 03:37 AM
A very early good morning to everyone...:D I've had enough of tossing and turning in bed so thought I'd see who was around on here ............... nobody!! Sensible people!:lol:

Well, as far as I can tell it's going to be another nice day tomorrow as the sky is clear and full of stars... I hope it's the same in your area...

Enjoy your day everyone!:cool:

Grete
11-09-2007, 05:15 AM
Awww I know what you mean. I'm doing the same at 5.14 :lol:

Hope you got to sleep in the end :)

Erin
11-09-2007, 05:53 AM
Morning Mags,hope you managed to get back to sleep!the sky was gorgeous here to,loads of stars but its clouding over again now.only 2 more hours till i can go to bed yay!
Have a good day everyone :D

dinahsmum
11-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Oh Mags :? - hope you're sound asleep now.
Well it's another very nice morning. The house is very bad ....... OH has taken all the animals to kennels on his way to London. So, just me, no pets, nothing but a pile of packing to do. haircut @ 4pm but other than that a quiet(ish) day. Think I'll leave Catsey logged on and pop in now and again.
OK - the iron calls, for those last few odds and ends...

CathyW
11-09-2007, 09:51 AM
morning all. ive got quite a busy day planned. got the dietitian at 10-30.luckily my docs is about 2 mins walk away LOL
then come back n do the dreaded house work. got a lady coming to veiw the flat, she has a bungalow about 10 mins away from my bros house. so better make the flat look spick n span (ish)
i had nice cuddles with ronnie n reggie today, shame it was cupboard love, they where after their brekky LOL but still enjoyed the fuss.
reggie climbed up on the shed roof last night and got stuck. so i had to climb on a chair and get him down, he was all purrs n happy.
oh well have a good day all. and hopefully ill have some good news for u all later :)

dinahsmum
11-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Are you hoping to move again Cathy? I'd missed that thread :? A bungalow would be nice .... their very own garden for Ronnie and Reggie!

dandysmom
11-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Afternoon, all! Hope the sleepless ones got in a few hours of it. We finally had some much needed rain overnight, not much but a help. Gloomy, overcast with a tad of drizzle now, cooled down quite a bit (only 75F), and the humidity is 91%...you could cut the air with a knife!! A yucky day, got the marketing done and am just going to stay in, read and be on Catsey! Enjoy the day, all!

Jac
11-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Evening all
Another lovely day today again. Not done much of anything really.
Had a laugh at Abi's expence but that's for another thered:lol: .

Hope you all got back to sleep.